She's dating someone?

"Paige! Where were you?! We were all worried sick when we found out you weren't with us anymore! I was so scared!" Jeremy said worriedly quickly pulling me for a hug. "I was worried sick...I thought something happened." He mumbled his face on my hair. I patted his back

"I'm sorry cherry, I was just wit--" Wait..but if I tell him he might call the cops and tell them h=that me and maxie stole the ring! No this can't happen I need to think of an excuse quick! "I mean I- I was uh...eating ice cream and I chatted with a few people and I guess I got kinda d-distracted.." I mean that was half the truth I just didn't tell him that I met maxie and we went and stole a ring from a billionaire!  

"Why do I feel like your lying?" He said suspiciously squinting his eyes at him

"N-no I'm not!" I denied looking at anything but him.

"Yeah, right." He muttered. 

"Paige!" Huh? Turning to my side. "Oomf!" I muttered when she pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. "Where the heck were you?!" She yelled into my ear. 

"C-Ca..n't, b-b-breeaath!" She let go of me and gave me a peace sign. "Oopsies, sorry." I just smiled at her and shook my head. After that everyone asked me where I was and I simply answered them with a lie. 

Feeling a burning gaze behind me I turned around and saw Jeremy staring at me intently. Gulping I gave him my biggest smile and turned back around. He can't know or else he'll tell the cops.

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I stared at her back, studying her. She must have felt my gaze since she turned around I stared at her eyes, she gave me a big smile and turned back around. What is she hiding?

Maxwell's P.O.V.

What could she be doing right now?..With that thought in my head I stared at the buildings outside. Since my office is on the top floor I could practically see everything. 

*SLAM*

"What do you want Lee?" I asked not bothering to look at him.

"Eh? How did you know it was me?" He asked.

"Your the only one that doesn't knock and just barge in my office everyone's too scared to do so." I said spinning my chair to face him. "Now tell me, why the fuck are you here?" 

"Hehe..well I got the information you wanted from that paige girl." Now that got my attention. I put my hand out motioning him to give me the papers. He walked closer to my table and handed me the paper, I grabbed it out from his hand and eagerly ripped off the envelope. 

"Chill, why do you want to know information about this girl anyways?" He questioned. I glared at him. "None of your fucking business." He put his hands up in the air in surrender. I rolled my eyes at him and read the paper. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ((Picture of Paige))

Name: Paige Hart Linkton

Age: 19

Birthday: March 20, 1996

Studies at Gwenivista University she's 4th year college. She was the school's sweetheart because of her innocent and sweet personality mostly everyone loved her. Possibly dating Jeremy Mendes, mostly hangs out with Vivian, Hailey, Chris, Henry, Jeremy and her cousin Avery. She was involved into a car accident when she was 7 years old, she was comatosed for four months when she finally woke up she was diagnosed of amnesia. Up till now she still cant remember anything about her past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's dating someone? The thought made me frown. "Is this it?" I asked still looking at the paper, well mostly her face. "Well I found out that she had an abusive father but her mom left him with the help of her current husband." He said. I haven't seen her 'father' yet. "What time does her school end?"

"Uh..at 5:30." He asked why. I just shook my head and looked at the clock. 5:15. I stood up from my chair and put on my coat walking out of the office. "Mister Velasquez where are you going?!" He yelled from the office I didn't answer him and continued to walk to the elevator down to the parking lot.

Paige's P.O.V. 

"Okay class dismissed." The teacher announced. I jumped off my seat and grabbed my bag, running out of the class. YAYYYYY!!! Schools over! I skipped to the parking lot and saw jeremy waiting for me next to the tree we usually meet at every after school. "Jeremmyy!" I chirped looping my arms around his neck hugging him. His hands snaked around my waist hugging me back. "Hey there." He murmured. I let go of him and gave him a smile. 

  "Paige? I'm really really sorry because something came up and I can't walk you home..I'm really really sorry." He said while holding both my hands his face apologetic, I smiled at him pulling one of my hand waving it at him. "No that's alright!" I said, He looked at me worriedly. 

"Will you be able to walk home alone?" He asked worriedly, 

"Of course! I'm a big girl I can take care of myself!" I said putting my chin up a little bit. He ruffled my hair while chuckling. 

"Course you are." He said still chuckling. I giggled. "Okay I'll go now okay? Take care of your self." He pulled me into a hug giving me a forehead kiss. I looked up him and smiled. "I love you." I said smiling. He looked at me smiling but it doesn't reach his eyes though. "Why don't you ever say I love you back?" He just shook his head and ruffled my head again. "Bye Paige." I waved at him watching as he walked away. 

"Now. Time to go home." I whispered to myself, turning around I bumped into a wall. "Eeick!" I yelped closing my eyes waiting for the impact but that didn't happen I opened my eyes and was surprised with familiar eyes. 

  "Maxie?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I know, I know I haven't updated in like what? 1? 2 months? I dont even know and I am really sorry about that its just that school, halloween and thanksgiving just like got in the way and updating just got off my mind. To all the readers that is still reading this and didn't delete this off their library...I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ALL DESERVE A LOLLIPOP! 

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!