Telling

Guys! I totally forgot about how they didn't live with their dad (Zoe & her mum) so just act like the dad isn't in this. Because he was in the last chapters, just forget about that. Sorry for any confusion.

Luke insisted on staying, but I made him go home.

He declined many times, but left later on.

The next day at school, I was pretty much a nervous wreck.

I could get sick in class, I might spill the beans or anything that completely torments me.

I saw Calum and he smiled, hugging me.

"Did you tell Luke?" He asked quietly.

I  nodded and softly told him about Luke's reaction.

Calum grinned and lead me to class.

During class, I could tell Luke's eyes were on me the entire time.

My head stayed down and I ignored the teacher, who asked me questions but I just shook my head and said I didn't know. She glared at me but I think she got the idea that I wasn't going to listen.

For the rest of the week, I didn't go to school.

Luke continued coming over and we spent most of it laying down on the couch.

Finally my mum got home, causing me to act like I was her normal baby girl.

I was going to wait a week to tell her  to break the news.

I knew it would scare her, throw her off track, and that scared me.

But I hugged and kissed mum, acting like nothing had happened.

It's been 4 days since she got home.

I'd been puking on and off, taking the days of school off and getting horrible cramps.

My mum got extremely worried because she thought I was food poisoned.

I told her I was fine, but she still stressed about everything.

"Luke! She was once pregnant, I need to tell her." I protested.

Luke was sitting on my bed, listening to me.

He'd been telling me that my mum wouldn't figure out I'm pregnant, that we should wait a bit.

I'd been against that.

"We do need to tell her." He finally gave in.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

I walked around hugged Luke from the back.

"We'll do it now. I'm here already, so what are we waiting for?" He said quietly.

I grasped his hand and we made our way downstairs.

Mum sat staring at us, her face straight.

Luke was next to me, clutching my hand tightly as I told her that I was soon to be a mother.

I expected her to be angry, but she was the complete opposite.

"Oh my goodness darling! This's is wonderful!" She said tearfully.

Luke flashed me a grin as my mum came bounding over and squeezed me into a hug.

She even gave Luke a hug.

The next hour was full of my mum celebrating and asking about a million questions.

"Luke, why don't you stay for dinner? It'd be wonderful." Mum said excitedly.

Luke smiled but declined the offer.

"I really should get home, but thank you so much for the offer." He hugged my mum. "May I ask if you could not mention this to my parents? They still don't know."

Mum smiled at him and nodded. "When are you planning on telling them?"

Luke wrapped and arm around my waist and looked at me. "We don't know. Maybe tomorrow?"

Luke raised an eyebrow at me.

I nodded and then slowly let him leave.

________

Short chapter :/ Sorry! Tell me what you think in the comments.

So I've met some really nice people on here, and even though this story isn't like popular I still am happy that some people are reading it! I love writing it so :D
Thanks for 100 views btw!

Anyways, your comments & votes make my day like 1000000x better. I swear you not annoying when you comment stuff or ask me to check out your stories, because I end up fangirling over them 😄

Vote & Comment please

xoxoxo