Ashton

It'd been a few days since I saw Luke.

He didn't go to school at all which means I was stuck with Olivia.

She constantly threw herself at boys, flirting and being an absolute slut.

It frustrated me.

Luke didn't deserve her or anyone as blank minded, but that didn't stop me from being pissed at him.

It was Friday when Calum dragged me out of school and drove to the shops.

"Can you take me home?" I whined.

"No, you need to get out and do something." Calum laughed.

I undid the belt and stepped out of the car, déjà vu hitting me.

I still remember when this happened with Luke.

We wound our way through the sea of people until eventually Calum stopped in front of the Target store.

"I'll look at the sports stuff." I grunted.

"Sure." He walked off and I trodded towards the back of the store, winding my way around.

I carelessly picked a basketball out of the basket and bounced it, throwing it at the wall.

"You know you technically aren't allowed to do that." A boyish voice said behind me.

I spun around, the ball pausing in my hands.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

The boy stepped forward and took a ball out of the basket, turning it in his hands.

He had curly cropped hair, a light shade of eyes and he was obviously staff here.

"But, I play with them anyway." He dribbled the ball and chucked it up, the ball circling the basketball hoop and falling in.

The boy turned to me and noticed that I looked exceptionally awkward.

"I'm Ashton." He smiled, revealing a set of dimples.

I shook his outstretched hand, returning the gesture.

"Finally I foun-" Calum stepped around the corner, looking at Ashton.

"Oh this's Ash-" I started saying but stopped, noticing they were grinning.

Calum sighed and walked over, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know Ashton. He's one of my mates."

I looked between the boys, murmuring an 'oh' and settling down to be quiet again.

We walked to the counter because Luke was buying a few shirts and then left, bidding Ashton goodbye.

______

Ohh some Ash!!!
I was reading an Arzaylea rant book on the bus & I legit was getting so frustrated. Like, she's so annoying.

Please VOTE & COMMENT