//iii.//

"I brought you food." Kylo appears after a few hours of being left to my own devices.
"Where did you get it?" I question suspiciously, narrowing my eyes but accepting the tray regardless.
"Does it matter?" He asks, reassuming his position at the end of the bed. "I'm not going to poison you."
"I doubt poison is your style, I think you're more of a lightsaber to the chest kind of man, however anything that comes out of Bulls kitchen is most likely not edible."
"Who's bull?" He asks and the mask which was originally intimidating is starting to grate on my nerves. "A very bad cook." I say shaking my head. "It's best you don't even imagine it."
"It came from the officers kitchen."
"Great." I began. "But I have a question."
"Go ahead."
"Does the helmet ever come off?"
"It's been know to." He said, shrugging.
"Really? Because I'm curious." I said which prompted the knight of Ren to reach up and depressurise his helmet. Lifting it off and placing it on a table he revealed a mass of black hair, and a slightly freckled face with strong, handsome features.
"Well it's nice you think so." He said chuckling slightly at the thought he had just heard, that also was grating in my nerves. Kylo had a surprisingly deep voice. "You look surprised."
"Would you be offended if I said that I expected you to be horribly disfigured?" I asked.
"That's a common assumption." He shrugged. "When you're finished eating I've to take you to meet Supreme Leader Snoke. He wishes to meet my new apprentice."
"Apprentice?" I said, choking on a bit of food in surprise.
"You get to call me Master Ren if it's any consolation." He smirked.
"I'm not disappointed." I said shaking my head. "But that's slightly kinky."
"I've been thinking about a name for you." He says, changing he subject yet again.
"Have you thought of one?"
"Rhea."

Rhea. I like it. It's a name and an identity, not a serial number.

After I'd eaten and gotten dressed in the black leggings and long sleeved top someone brought we had headed for supreme leader snokes chamber. The room was dark and cold and the main feature was the large hologram, surveying the two of us and I immediately sank onto one knee. Stormtrooper's were taught from birth that nothing but the upmost respect for this man -if you could call him that- was allowed and by now it was almost second nature.

"I see you have been taught well child." Snoke laughs although it sounds garbled and distorted. "Rise." He commands and I do without a second thought. "I assume the Knight of Ren has told you of our plans?"
"Yes supreme leader."
"I sense great things from you young one. You would do well not to disappoint." He warns, "I don't tolerate disappointments."