Chapter Two (Picture of Jacob)

It's Friday. The stunting team has practice all day at school. We get out of all our classes and excused from any work we miss. Our routine is complicated. It included three fulls, two halves, and four dead man stunts. It also has a dance routine. We have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to impress the judges so our routine has to be perfect.

I go home to rest for a few hours after school before leaving with Kate and Anthony tonight.

"Hey can I come to your competition?" asks my little sister  she has long wavy brown hair and blue eyes like the night sky. She does softball and dance. She is the favorite of the family. Her name is Abby Marie Allison.

"Umm...you would be missing dance. So sorry but no."

"Okay whatever." She says slamming my door.

It is almost six o'clock. I get up and start getting my things together to leave. Katelin is going to be here at 6:45 to get me and then we are picking up Anthony. I get my uniform and other clothes together.

Kate gets here at 6:40 but we don't leave until 6:50. We pull into a long driveway. We get to his house and it's huge. It has lights lining the driveway, a pool with color changing lights. Anthony walks outside and gets into the car. It takes about three hours to get to the hotel.

We finally get to the hotel. We are all in the same room. It has two beds and one bathroom, a kitchen and a balcony. We watch the tv for a little while.

"I'm getting in the shower." Kate says

"Okay." Anthony and I say at the same time.

I hear the water start and grab my bag and get my night clothes out.

"Turn you head." I say

"Why?" Anthony asks shocked but amused.

"Cause I'm putting on my night clothes."

"So?"

"What do you mean so?"

"I mean your cute. Plus you don't have to be so shy."

"Haha whatever. Just turn your head."

"Okay." He says laughing as he turns.

I finish changing. I knock on the bathroom door and tell Kate I'm going to bed and drift off to sleep.

I'm awakened shortly after I had fallen asleep. It was Anthony that woke me up. He was asleep in my bed. He rolls over and wraps his arms around me in his sleep. He is shirtless. I snuggle in close to his warm body and fall back asleep.