Chapter Sixteen

Anthony's POV

I wake up from the blinding sun coming in through the window. I look over and Sophie is laying asleep still. I get up and check on Everlin. I walk into the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone. It's about 10 O'clock. we are leaving at 1:30, but I told everyone to be here by 12. Today's the big day of the trip.

I finish breakfast and sit it on the table. I think I arranged it very nicely.

I walk to the room and wake up Sophie and she gets Everlin as I fix her bottle. We all sit down at the table and start to eat in silence.

"I'm so excited! What states are we going to? I want to go to Cali!" Sophie says as she eats her toast.

"That's why everyone is coming so early, we are going to figure out what states we are going to and who is going to drive and when. Then we need to figure out where we will take breaks." I say as I finish my eggs.

"Oh, well I want to drive to Cali. I call dibs." she says. She has her heart set on California, that's for sure.

We all finish eating and everyone gets dressed and ready for the day.

Sophie has on a black floral crop top with high waist jean shorts. She has on strappy sandals with a little heal and sunglasses.

 She has on strappy sandals with a little heal and sunglasses

Everlin has on a white hippy shirt and some jean shorts. She has on some sandals and a cream colored hat.

Everyone starts showing up so Sophie starts to make lunch

Sophia's POV

Makynze shows up and so we start to make lunch. We decide to make burgers and hotdogs with some fruit. Makynze cooks the burger while I chop up the fruit. We both start making the hotdogs and preparing the food on trays. As we are finishing up everyone else arrives together, with bags in hand.

Everyone takes their bags to their room and come back to the kitchen. All of us grab a plate and start to eat.

We all finish eating and we all pile into the living room to find Anthony in the floor with a map of the US spread across the floor.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I ask as everyone else gets weird looks on their faces.

"Well we have to make a plan of where we are going." He says in a duh tone. "So we will start here in Florida and then we will go to..?" he says waiting for someone to finish his sentence.

"We will go to the Mississippi river!" Katelin says. She just wants o swim in it haha.

Anthony marks a red line from where we are to Mississippi. "Then from there we will go to..."

"We will go to Dallas Texas!" Liam says. Of course Liam wants to go there, with his cowboy wanna be self.

Anthony marks a line from Mississippi to Dallas. This continues until around 1:15. "Okay, now who is going to drive to where? Sophie is driving to California, Katelin can drive to Mississippi?" she nods her head in agreement. "Then to Dallas, it will be Liam?" Liam nods his head in a duh kinda way. "Then Sophie to California, Makynze to Nevada, Drake to Wyoming, Me to North Dakota, and then it will just repeat the order. That sound okay?" Anthony says. Everyone nods their head in agreement. "Okay well lets get going! We have a long drive so get comfortable!" he says in an excited tone, like a little kid finding out that they are going to the beach for the first time.

Katelin jumps in the drivers seat and puts her seat belt on. Drake jumps into the seat next to her. Everyone else finds a seat and she pulls out of the field onto the highway.

We have the music up and everyone is singing and laughing. I love when we can all be together, and have times like this. This is going to be the best week of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know and I'm sorry. I'm trying to write this and help my grandparents right now. So sorry, please don't kill me. But anyways, how do you like the trip so far? Comment what state your from and they might just visit there.

So as most of you know, I got 1000 reads on my book the other day. I'm so excited and I love you all! Thank you guys so much for reading my book! I've had a blast writing it.

Are you ready for tears, laughter, and a ton of drama on this road trip? Cause I know I am! Anyway, I love yall my Dino-Nuggets! Have a great day! And if you liked this chapter vote, and leave a comment.