Chapter Thirteen

Anthony's POV

I wake up and walk to Everlin's room to check on her. She's sound asleep, she is the most perfect baby ever. She's adorable.

I walk back to my room and kiss Sophie on the head. I walk into the kitchen and start to cook waffles.

I put the waffles on the table and put strawberries and grabs on the plate. I cut a waffle into tiny pieces for Everlin and put them on her high chair.

I walk to my room and shake Sophie gently.

"Hey, cutie wake up. We have a big day today." I say as her eyes flutter open.

"Why is today a big day? And how did I get in here, I was in the car?"

"We are going on a road trip in a few days, and I have a project for us that has to be finished in order for us to go. And I carried you in here last night. Now get up and go to the kitchen, breakfast is on the table." I say smiling. I kiss her head as she nods and I walk out.

I walk to Everlin's room. I walk over and kiss her head. Her eyes open and she smiles at me. She stands up and holds onto the rail of her crib. I pick her up and give her a kiss. "I love you princess." I walk to the kitchen and put her in her chair and sit next to her.

I start to eat, while Everlin tries to figure out how to eat the waffle. I put my fork down and reach to pick a piece of the cut up waffle but Sophie gets to it before me.

"Here you go princess." Sophie says while feeding Everlin a piece. She continues to feed her until she finishes. Sophie then eats hers.

"Okay girls, let's go get ready for today. Dress in clothes you can move around in good." I say as Sophie finishes.

"Yes sir." Sophie says with a two finger salute. She starts to giggle.

I pick up Everlin and take her to her room. I put overall shorts and a white shirt on her with white converse.

I sit her on the floor and walk to my room

I sit her on the floor and walk to my room. Sophie has on shorts and a white tank top that says "ok, but first pizza" with white converse. She has her hair up in a high pony tail without makeup.

I grab some jeans and a white t-shirt and some nike shoes

I grab some jeans and a white t-shirt and some nike shoes. I get the girls and we go to my car. We drive for a while until we get to the big field.

"What are we doing?" Sophie asks.

"Well, we are going to turn that bus, into a road trip bus, for us and a few friends."

"Friends such as who?"

"Well Makynze and Kaitlin are coming down tomorrow to help on it. Then later today Drake and Liam are coming down to help. Then when it's finished we are going on a road trip."

"Oh wow."

"I mean only if you want to, we don't have to."

"No, I want to. I really do, I just don't like sweating, but I'm gonna have to get over it, because this is gonna be hella lit! I call dibs on doing Everlin's bed area!"

"Okay let's go."

We walk down to the bus, the seats aren't attached to the floor but they are still in there. I put a playpen up in the corner in the front of the bus and put Everlin and some toys in it.

Sophie walks around for a few minutes then starts moving the seats. I help her.

"Okay, so I'm thinking we can have a bed for me and you, then just put Everlin's crib next to it, like between the bed and the wall. Then have a wall and put a bed for Kaitlin and Drake. Then another wall, which is gonna be the living room, put a fold out couch for Makynze and Liam. Then the kitchen. The bathroom will be behind Kaitlin and drakes room. Then a few seats on the front for us to sit and talk while we drive. Is that good?" Sophie says speaking so fast I can barely understand her.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Now where do we start?"

"Let's get all these seats out of here first, just sit them next to the bus, we might be able to use them later." She says.

We start moving all the seats out. Then we sweep the floor and clean everything to that its all ready to start building. Everlin fell asleep in the playpen.

I see a car pull up next to mine and it's Drake and Liam. "Hey, you ready?" Drake calls.

"What you mean ready?" I say laughing. "We've already started."

"Okay so what are we doing here?" Liam asks.

Sophie explains her idea and the guys agree. The guys and I start building the bathroom, while Sophie continues to clean.

We finish the floor and walls for the bathroom. We fix the water pumps and continue to build the shower, toilet, and sink.

We finish the bathroom and it's almost 6 o'clock. One more hour to go until we leave. Now it's time to start on Drake and Kaitlin's room. We build the wall and put the flooring down. We start on the bed frame. It is made so that you can put lights under it and you can see them. We finish the bed frame and head to the cars.

We get back to the house and Sophie goes out to get dinner for us while we wash up.

She gets back and gives Everlin a bath and starts to feed her. Sophie finishes with Everlin and lays her down. The guys are in their room and Sophie and I are in our room.

"So I think today went great." I say as Sophie cuddles into my arms.

"Yeah, but I'm sore. Those seats were heavy, and the bus was really dirty."

"I would've never known. You cleaned it so well, it looks brand new."

"Thank you. I can't wait to see it when it's done! It's gonna be great."

"Because your designing it." I say with a smile.

"You're great."

"You're better." I kiss her head and rub her back as she falls asleep.

Everything seems perfect right now. I wish it could always be like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1074 words! Not including this note! So how do you like the road trip bus idea? I think it's pretty cute, and goals!😍 So, how about Anthony and Sophie? When is he going to ask her out? How do you feel about Makynze going on the trip with them?😁

This trip is going to be amazing!😩😊 But anyways, I love y'all, thanks for reading! I will update soon! Tell me what you thought of this chapter! Remember to vote/comment/follow! You keep me writing my Dino-nuggets! Bye!😘