Chapter Nine

My pink duffle bag was hard to miss. I look over at Anthony and I see that he has noticed that I saw the bags. He starts to become fidgety.

"Why are our bags in the back seat?" I ask suspiciously .

"umm..." his voice trails off. "we are going on a trip." I get really excited at the sound of that.

"Where to?"

"Florida." he smiles that award winning smile. "We are driving, so get comfortable. It's a long drive."

We drive for about 6 hours, we still got another 6 to go. we sing to all the songs we know driving down the road. Anthony takes a right turn, but the GPS didn't have us going that way. He pulls into a parking lot of a fancy restaurant. It's called Kabuki. I came here once when I was about seven or eight.

Anthony comes to my side of the car and opens my door. I step out and he wraps his arm around my lower back. We walk inside and he walks over to the front desk.

"Reservations for Underwood." The lady looks at the computer.

"Right this way." she takes us to a room with a big stove top with a bar around it. It's the only table in the room, like a private room. The lights are dimmed We sit down and look at the menus. The chef comes back and we place our orders. I get teriyaki chicken and shrimp. Anthony gets grilled shrimp with steak. We both get sweet tea.

"Are you here for a special occasion?" the chef asks

"Actually this is our first date." I answer.

"Oh." the chef says as he starts to prepare our food. He makes an onion volcano and sets it on fire. I feel Anthony snake his arm around my waist. The chef finishes cooking and walks out of the room, leaving us alone as we start to eat our food.

"Is it okay?" Anthony says gesturing to the food sitting in front of me.

"Yes. It's good thank you." I say as I take another bite of food. "So how long are we staying in Florida?"

"For a week or two." He says looking at me with a wide smile.

"But what about school? Does my dad know?"

"I talked to your dad already. That's why I wasn't at school. I was also packing your bags. School......I got your work and everything, your dad talked to your teachers and they are excusing you from the work that you can't take with us."

"Oh? Okay then, well where are we staying?"

"My parents have a private beach house down on the ocean front, and I asked if I could stay for a week or two an they said I could."

"Okay. Well where are we going after this?"

"Well where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to the mall so I can get some things to swim in, but we don't have to if you don't want to."

"No it's fine, we can go."

We finish eating and then he pays the check and we leave, then head to the mall. We go in and I go to Rue21 because I get 50% off since my mom works there. I get a pink and white bikini, a black and aqua strapless bikini, and a white one that has bright purple letters in the back saying 'You can look, but you can't touch'. We walk around for a little while then go back to the car. we drive for about another 6 and a half hours.

The house sits right in the sand and has a paved driveway. The driveway is lined with Palm trees making a tunnel out I their branches. The house is lined with pink and white exotic flowers. The house looks to be three or four stories and has full length windows in every room. There is a pool in the front. There is a hammock hanging from two palm trees in the sand. The sun is bright and the water looks great. We walk inside and he gives me a tour. There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The living room is huge with designer furniture. The kitchen is big and looks like it has the newest things. The dining room has expensive china.

"You like it?" He asks me like I wouldn't.

"Uh duh! I love it! It's gorgeous!"

"Good! I'm glad you like it. So what do you wanna do first?"

"Ummm it don't matter it's up to you."

"Okay. Let me think." We sit there in silence for a moment. "I have the perfect idea." He says with the biggest smile across his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey babes!! I love you and thank you for reading! I'm sorry it took so long to post! Remember to vote/comment/follow! I'm sorry this was such a short chapter. Any questions or anything feel free to message me. I love you guys but I'm gonna go for now.✌️👋😘😘