Chapter Four (Picture of Katelin)

We finish at the spa ten minutes after I had received Anthony's text.

To:Anthony😍💕
Be there soon😚

From: Anthony😍💕
Okay😊

Katelin drives me to the beach and Anthony meets me in the parking lot.

"Put this on." He says handing me a blindfold. We walk for about five minutes then stop. "Okay. Take it off."

I take the blindfold off and see a candle light picnic under the stars. There are about 15 candles halfway dug into the sand so that they stand upright. They are surrounding the white blanket that is laying on the sand.

"Do you like it?" He asks nervously.

"Yes! I love it! It's beautiful!" I gush. "I can't believe you did this!"

"Well I thought it was a good way to say thank you for inviting me to come with you."

We sit on the blanket and watch the moonlights reflection on the waves.

"Oh look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" I say kinda loudly, I'm kinda a little kid sometimes haha. We close our eyes and make our wish, but we don't say them aloud.

"What did you wish for?" He asks excitedly.

"I can't tell you, if I do my wish won't come true. But when it does I will tell you." I say.

He nods his head in agreement and moves towards the basket. He pulls out two cups and a bottle of vodka. He pours some into our cups and hands one of the cups to me.

"How did you get this?!" I ask in a whisper yell. I've never drank before, so I was surprised he had.

"I got people." He says with a smirk. We clink our cups and drink the liquid. It is surprisingly good. We drink the whole 36 ounce bottle.

"You wanna go for a swim?" He asks, he seems to have a buzz.

"I don't have anything to swim in."

"Swim in what you got on."
We go for a swim and have a great rest of the night at the beach.

We go to his car and get into it to go back to the hotel. We make a sharp turn and collide with another car.

Anthony gets out and talks to the other driver. They talk for a minute then get back in their vehicles.

"What did she say? Is it bad?" I ask so nervously and scared all at the same time.

"I gave her $500. It's fine. But we tell no one about this. Are we clear?"

"Yes. Please be careful on the way back." I say confused on if I should be stunned by how much money he just carries around with him or by the way he just spoke to me in a rude tone. It was almost 3 in the morning.

We get back to the hotel safely, well other than the accident we had just gotten into. We get to the room and I walk to the shower without any clothes to change into. I turn the hot water on and let it run over my aching body. The bathroom door swings open and in walks Anthony. He's not even concerned with the fact that I'm in the shower. He starts to get sick then leaves when he finishes. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I walk to my bag and put some booty shorts on with a tank top.

I crawl into bed and lay starring at the ceiling. The bed just feels so comfortable. Anthony crawls in next to me and wraps his arms around me. He moves his head closer to mine and whispers in my ear.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yeah. It was great."

"Good. I have a question."

"Well I have an answer."

"Will you do me a huge favor by being my gorgeous girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. But how do you like the story so far? The more comments I get the faster I write the next chapter. What do you think Sophie is going to say? What do you think Katelin is going to say about them getting drunk? Find out in chapter five. And shoutout to @Allcat12 for the idea for the car wreck. @Dancingkitties I like your idea too. I'm gonna use that but, not yet though☺️
I love y'all! I need to figure out something to call you all...what are some nicknames for my readers?

P.S. You all should go follow me on Instagram at princess_lexi16☺️