Doctor, Doctor What? Shawn

As Jules seems to be completely disengaged from the problem at hand, I've got to figure out what the hell is going on here. This isn't just an average nerd pulling a cheesy scheme, we've got a serious geek on our hands. The guy's got everything planned down to the exact minute, something's got to be happening.

It'd be really helpful if Jules would even look at me but, to be honest, she sending me mixed emotions right now- I have absolutely no idea what she's thinking about right now. 

Her hands clench the steering wheel so hard her fingers begin to turn purple. Her eyes lock on the road, showing no sign of life within, and her jaw is wound shut. This can't be healthy. I gently nudge her arm, nothing.  Okay, this I can't stand this, she can't just block out the world completely, we're working a case together.

"Jules? Jules! Juliet O'Hara! JULES!?!" I repeat continuously while shaking her arm. Her hold breaks, she blinks and shakes her head. 

"Jules? You look like you've just seen a ghost, should I call Dean and Sam?" I question with a small laugh. Juliet still has that distant stare, like she's been thinking too much.

"Hah, it's just too late okay Shawn, too late to deal with this" Juliet grumbles.

"Wow someone's still grumps" I complain.

"I'm not grumps!" she snaps.

I give up on any conversation with her and decide to ride in silence.