Chapter Eleven

***Warning: Mature Content***

She saw when the war in his eyes ended. Hunger filled them and his lips crashed onto hers. She gripped his shoulders, her nails digging in. His hips thrust into her, his hard cock hitting against her pussy and she bit her lip.

Their fingers intertwined and he pulled them above her head. His lips were feather-light as they trailed down her neck. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she arched her back. Then he pulled away, the cold air covered her heated skin and she almost whimpered from the loss.

"Take that off," he practically growled, pointing at her shirt. He got off the bed and went to the bag, pulling out a condom.

She rushed to take off the tank top and before she could move to her thong, he was there, grabbing the sides of it and pulling it down her legs, discarding it over his shoulder. She felt shy all of a sudden and tried to close her legs, but he gripped her knees and held them open, staring at her pussy.

She licked her lips. His eyes traveled slowly up her body until they connected with her own. Emotions crossed his face so fast could have sworn she felt a little dizzy. He came between her legs again, she could feel his cock at her entrance and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming at him.

One hand gripped both of hers, pulling them over her head again. His lips found her neck and his other hand cupped her breast, pinching the nipple. His hand slowly trailed down her body until he found her pussy. Her hips bucked. She wasn't used to how he was touching her and how he was making her feel, but damn if she didn't mind it.

His finger slipped between her folds, circling her clit and she moaned. He continued this for a moment until he slipped a finger inside of her. She arched her back, her mouth forming an "O" because she was unable to make a sound.

"So fucking wet," he mumbled into her neck, nipping at it. He pumped his finger into her again and then added another finger. She whimpered.

"You sure you wanna do this?" His voice was deep and rumbled.

She nodded.

"Lemme her you say it. Tell me you want my cock."

"Hatchett..."

"Tell me what you want, Jay."

"I want you to fuck me," she said, looking into his eyes.

That was all he needed. A sly smile spread across his lips and he sat back. She saw his dick for the first time and her jaw almost dropped. He was pretty thick and long as well.

Hatchett didn't give her long to look. He gripped her legs and pulled them over his arms, he lined himself up with her entrance and gave her a look.

She wasn't a virgin, hadn't been for ten years. But it had been around six years years since she last had sex and Hatchett was a lot bigger than Chains. She took a second and nodded.

Hatchett went slow, even though she didn't tel him to. He slid in slowly, filling her up. At first it hurt, even with how wet she was, but then he started to move more and pleasure washed over her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she couldn't stop her cries of pleasure.

Jaylen was happy he went slow at first but now she want-- no, needed more. She kept lifting her hips to meet his thrust hoping he would take the hint. He didn't.

She groaned frustrated, "Hatchett, please... Harder, faster, something! You're not gonna break me!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He smacked her ass and pounded into her. She ended up reaching for the headboard as she screamed out her first orgasm. And when she says first orgasm, she means her very first.

At first she felt uncomfortable, unsure of what was happening. Then she felt the wave of pleasure slam into her so hard it felt like she was floating on cloud nine. She came down from her high to find Hatchett staring at her.

"You ok?" He asked.

"That was the first time that has ever happened," she admitted in her haze.

~~~~~~

A wolf-ish grin stretched across his face. Knowing that he gave her her first orgasm made him feel possessive. He dropped her legs and gripped her hips, spinning her around until she was on her hands and knees.

"You ok with this?" He asked.

"As long as you move," came her reply.

He smacked her ass and started to move, nice and slow just to frustrate her. He watched her she gripped and released the sheets. That's when he let her have it. He gripped her hips and slammed into her. She let out a scream and he thrust into her harder, listening to the sweet sounds she made.

The headboard slammed against the wall. If he was a better person, he might have felt bad for the people on the other side, but he simply didn't give a fuck. He was finally in his woman and making her sing the songs of pure bliss.

He reached one hand around and circled her clit. He was close to coming but he wanted her to come again. Hatchett could feel her start to squeeze around him and he knew she was about to come. He flicked her clit a few more times. Jaylen threw her head back and shouted his name, her fingers gripping the sheets so tight her knuckles turned white.

He thrust into her again and came, gripping her hips tight and pulling her as close as their bodies would allow. They were both breathing heavy, neither moved for a long time. Finally, he pulled out of her and she laid on the bed, rolling over to back. Her eyes were closed but he could see a small smile.

Hatchett took off the condom and tied it, tossing it in the small trashcan. When he went back into the room it looked like she had fallen asleep. He tried to crawl into the bed without waking her but she was still up.

"What time is it?" She asked on a yawn.

He looked at his phone, "Almost two am."

Her eyes grew wide. "Really?"

He showed her the phone and she giggled. "Doesn't feel like almost three hours have passed. That was amazing. You have no idea."

Hatchett pulled her close. She tucked herself into his side, her leg tangling with his. "I probably don't. But you're right. It was fucking amazing. I just need to make you come more."

Jaylen stopped from tracing one of the tattoos on his chest and looked up at him. "You can do that?"

He laughed. "Well I made you come twice. I hope I can make you come more than that."

"You'd be a god."

"Naw, baby, I'd just be taking care of my woman."

She didn't say anything, just kissed his jaw and snuggled closer to him. He had an idea about what she was thinking and wished that he could help her, but he knew how demons worked and you had to face them on your own. He didn't know exactly what happened when she was younger, she wouldn't open up about it, though he had a pretty good idea. He'd seen how bad she was beaten--both times they saved her. He knew something haunted her, he'd spent a few nights with her in his arms and she would wake up in a panic. He just hoped one day--soon--she would open up and tell him.

Her arm tightened around his chest, he kissed her head and decided he should just sleep. He could figure his woman out later.