Chapter Fourteen

"Let's keep it PG, little brother!" Evan called.

Hatchett pulled back from Jaylen, taking in the dazed look on her face. He whispered in her ear, "We'll finish this later."

He heard her draw in a breath before he walked away. Tilly was standing next to her mother, eyeing him down. He had never fucked with Tilly. He wanted to at one point, but it was his mother's friends daughter, he wanted to show some respect. Plus after he found out she was on a mission to fuck all the senior boys, it just gave him another reason not to--he didn't want her to complete her goal. He didn't really care that she fucked other guys, hell that's how the sweetbutts were at the clubhouse.

He got in the pool with Evan and a few of the neighbors kids and they played volley ball for a while until the kids wanted to play Marco Polo. He'd see Jaylen every now and then, tanning in the yard or getting a drink. Every time he saw her she took his breath away.

An hour later, his dad called them up for dinner. The kids had eaten first, and now they were waiting to go back in the water.

Hatchett got out of the pool and walked toward Jaylen who was holding a towel for him. He kissed her cheek as he wrapped it around his waist, then he threw her over his shoulder and walked toward the line of adults waiting to grab food.

"This is never going to work," Jaylen said. "You're going to have to put me down."

"Watch me make it work."

"You're making a scene," she giggled.

He shrugged the shoulder she wasn't resting on. "You made it clear I was yours, now I'm going to make it clear you're mine. What do you want?"

"I can't even see the food!"

He turned around so she could see the table and she told him what she wanted. Once he got both of their plates filled, he handed hers to her and carried his, keeping one arm wrapped around her legs. He took them to the table and sat closer to his family.

Hatchett couldn't seem to focus on his food long enough to eat. He kept catching a look at Jaylen. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to be up in his room with her underneath him.

Jaylen's hand brushed his thigh and his cock sprang to life.

"You ok?" She whispered.

He brought her hand to his mouth, nipped it and placed a kiss on it. "Just thinking."

"Yea, I know what you're thinking about."

"Just wait. You'll find out exactly what I'm thinking later."

"Anyway," she said, "who called earlier?"

"Banks."

"Oh..."

"He needs me on a run, so we're gonna have to cut this trip a little short."

"You're leaving?" His mom spoke up.

"Uh, yea, in two or three days. I can come back in a few months though, maybe for Christmas."

"Haven't had you for Christmas in a few years, son. That would be nice," his father said. "Jaylen will you be joining?"

Jaylen's eyes went wide and looked at Hatchett. "Oh, um... I don't know. I guess it all depends on if we're still together."

"You should come anyway," Maddie said. "You can keep me company."

"Speaking of," Hatchett said standing up and grabbing her hand. "Come with me."

~~~~~~

They didn't make it down the hall before Hatchett had her pushed against the wall, his lips on hers, kissing her fiercely. At first his hands were in her hair and then they moved to her hips, pulling them to him. He gripped her ass and lifted her up, her legs instantly wrapping around him. His hips thrust into her and she nipped at his bottom lip.