11. Never too boring [Judar x Reader]

To say, Judar is reckless is an underestimatement.

Actually, you wouldn't be able to even comprehend his reclessness, if you haven't been the very person that witnessed the majority of his escapades.

''It could be worse!" he laughed. You looked at him, only blinking, and looked again at collapsed cave.

"Is that so..." you muttered.

Judar walked around, as much as he could in such a crampled cave, with a bounce in his steps. He whistled, poking at the rock. The only source of light had been a torch, making his shadow dance on the walls.

"Judar, pray tell," you adressed the black-haired Magi, "why in the world, you thought that fighting in the cave was a goodidea?"

His ruby gaze focused on you and his lips curled into a smirk.

"Well, ______, these guys were annoying so I made them leave."

You sighed to yourself. Of course.

This morning Judar, out of boredoom as usuall, took you for a walk. More like he made you come with him, but you were used to this by now. Years of being Kou Empire priestess and a playmate to the Magi, taught you to be tought. It meant to just watch out for Judar when he was playing around, stop him if he went too far, make him go home. Full-time babysitter if you were honest to yourself. This is what you got from climbing up ranks as a priestess.

Today was not much different from any other, really. Just a walk. And a group of bandits, so it wouldn't be too boring. And a cave to be stuck in. What a day, trully!

It was getting suffociating. Stuffy and the dust still hovered in the air. One of the defeated bandits caughed his lungs out on the ground. You ignored him.

Judar was still kicking some rocks around, having time of his life, when you decided it was enough. With a confidence, you marched up to him.

If only.

The bandit caught your ankle and you stumbled. World spinned around as you lost the balance. You prepared yourself for a sore knees.

"You fell...straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes," you looked up to see one of Judar's infamous grin.

"Huh...?" you squeaked. Judars hands found your waist and brought you even closer. Your noses almost touched. You felt his hot breath on your face. You shuddered.

You put your hands on his shoulders, trying to stand your ground. His eyes were distracting, full of strength and intense. Blasting with a fire you wouldn't ever be understand. Cold like a ice and burning like a lantern at the same time.

He put his hand under your chin, lightly brushing his lips alongside yours. You gripped his shoulders tighter, sucking in your breath. You closed your eyes and melted right when he crashed his lips onto yours. His lips were soft, yet roughly worked on yours.

You let out a quiet gasp when Judar tugged you closer. Finally, weak on your knees you responded with an equal passion. You tugged on his lower lip, your hands tangling in the mess of his black hair. You could feel his smirk.

He moved away, and both of you breathed heavily. You blinked in haze. Judar pushed you to the wall and kissed your jawline. You didn't have to time to even think of the sharp stones digging into your back. His hands roamed around your body, each touch leaving a burning sensation. You moaned when he suck on your neck. Your hands moved around his shoulders, desperately trying to bring him closer.

And just like it, the kiss ended, leaving you a blushing mess. You opened your eyes and looked at Judar in questioning manner. Only then you noticed that the cave was shaking.

You sobered immedately. Judar's face twisted with a displeasure as he took out his wand. He scooped you with one arm and threw you over his shoulder.

"Judar!" you huffed.

"We're not done," he growled and the ice shards surrouned you. As you opened eyes yet again you were outside the cave. You breathes deeply and touched your lips.

You could forgive him for the recklessnes. But just for today.

~~***~~
I have sinned. Not sorry XD

Became inspired by a line in tumblr drabble challange, and needed a break in studying. So it's short. Hah. Gotta go back to studying. : > I hope you enjoyed!