Chapter 1

Pic of Hayley ^^

Chapter 1

August 30th 2014

Ray's POV

Unfortunately summer is about to come to an end, but the only good thing about it is our yearly sleepover. The girls and I usually have a sleepover every year, and basically catch up on everything we missed. Now I'm playing temple run on my phone, while waiting for them to get the hell over here.

Ding. Ding. Ding

"Ah shit."I cussed due to the doorbell scaring me, making me loose the game. "I was so close to beating my high score."

Completely forgetting about the game I run downstairs, and as I rushed to the door I bumped my shoulder against the wall in the hallway. Seriously why was this wall in my way, I groan to myself as I opened the door.  There stood Hayley with a wide smile on her face, she then grabs me and wraps her slim arms around my neck. "Shorty, I missed you so much!" She exclaims. I give her a hug back. "I missed you more Hayley, come in." Her hair is changed into an auburn color that fell past her shoulders in a straight line, her skin still as white as ever, and her brown eyes gleamed happily at me.

Hayley walks in and just as I'm about to close the door I hear a car honking outside. A tinted black Mercedes parks in front of my house and both Hayley and I smile from excitement. Ally is here too. She gets out of the car, her reddish brown hair swishing from side to side in her high ponytail, grabs a big bag from the trunk and starts walking towards the house leisurely taking her time knowing that it would piss us off. Hayley notices the designer bag and says, "We're having a sleepover Ally, not a trip to Europe."

"Well, I did just arrive from London so this was all I had with me." Ally answers, her British accent more prominent since her return.  Finally the queen of England walks into the house and drops her bag down readying herself for my bear hug. Well it's not really considered a bear hug since I'm like 5'3 so it's more of like a cub hug.

"Ray, you can let go now." Ally says laughing breathlessly, revealing her dimple on her right cheek, I completely forgot I was suffocating her.

"No I haven't seen you in two months, I can hug you for as long as I want." I said, loosening my hold a bit. Just a bit.

"You're going to see me every day from now on so let go."

"Fineee." I whined, knowing she doesn't really like demonstrating her affections that much

Hayley gives her a quick hug and we all go up the stairs to my room to start our awesome sleepover. The girls change into their PJ's, wiping the remnants of their make up and basically getting comfy. After we got ready Ally starts playing music, and we start to belt out the lyrics to Sugar by Maroon 5 like the professionals that we are. Ha kidding we sound like whales trying to be a dolphin, does that even make sense? Probably not.  After our performance of that song and a couple more after it, we gave up on trying to make a career of singing and calmed down a bit.

We all sit around in a circle and the girls took out all their makeup products from their bags and put them in the middle. My eyes widened at the number of cosmetics in front of me, they put the tiny amount of makeup that I have to shame. The girls proceeded to tell their stories about what they did in summer, as I sat there watching them apply their makeup professionally and tuned in to what they're saying. I mean didn't they just remove their make up? Why go through the hustle of applying it again and then removing it again? Suddenly both of them swiveled their heads towards me with an evil glint in their eyes.

"Uh. Guys are you possessed? Ha Ha." I questioned, nervously darting my eyes between them.

"It's your turn to be caked." Hayley says mischievously. They advanced towards me when a knock sounded out throughout the room. Hurriedly scooting away from their perfectly manicured claws, I opened the door revealing my mother with two boxes of pizzas in her hand.