Chapter 7

Ella's POV

'Look I can explain.' I held my hands up in a surrender motion and backed away from her tiny intimidating figure. If looks could kill, I would've been dead a long time ago. 'You kept talking about Blake and I getting it on, which I'm completely pissed about, but you don't see me approaching you like some possessed freak.'

'Oh I'm sorry I fangirled. This is the last time I'll do tha because frankly you don't deserve it anymore.' She said in a very serious tone. Oh okay, she's very insulted that I don't appreciate her fangirling.

"Ray I appreciate you fangirling, even if it's about a nonexistent relationship. I mean the guy is hideous, did you see his beard? It's horrible." I said to her and was greeted with a 'my ass you think he's hideous' look. "Plus you wouldn't shut up, and you were giving me a headache and I knew the only way to take your mind off of it is if you had your own drama."

"But my drama is so dramatic, yours is fun." Uh, I'm pretty sure every drama is supposed to be dramatic, but I kept my mouth shut because I can see the beast within her is calming down.

During my escape from her, I failed to notice Jay was behind me until he said, 'So I'm guessing this is a bad time to say I need to pee, right?' Scratching the back of his head with a faint blush on his cheeks. Ray and I gave him a confused look, forgetting that he was even in the room.

'Go pee, dude. I'm going to pick a movie so hurry up!' I told him. I didn't have to tell him twice because the idiot Usain Bolt-ed to the bathroom.

'Look I'm sorry I called him, but either way, you need to deal with your shit with him and I figured it was a win-win situation.' I disclosed to Ray, who had her butt planted on the couch in the living room.

"You're right, but I still don't forgive you." She replied, surfing through the channels. I didn't get a chance to reply because Jay walked into the living room.

'So what are we watching?' He asked, with his hands in his front pocket making him look awkward.

'Dude calm your shit, she's not going to bite you.' I reassured him.

'Are you sure? Her face doesn't scream friendly right now.' I turned around and saw her look at the both of us with a distasteful look.

'Oh that? She just sucked on a lemon or something else that's very sour.' He gave a look that indicated that he knew I was spouting bullshit just so he can calm the freak down.

'Can we stop talking about my face and watch a movie?' Ray asked. Jay picked out the movie 'The Dark Knight' and put it in. Mama needs me some Christian Bale right now, I thought to myself. Jay sat on the couch next to Ray since I took the single couch, however, they were both sitting at the edge of the couch leaving an extensive amount of space between them. I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior.

Ten minutes into the movie my butt vibrated, and I pulled out my phone to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Are you free tomorrow?

Me: Who the hell are you?

Unknown: I'm Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous, but I go by Aidan or in your case Blake.

Me: Blake? What the hell?

Unknown: Princess, are you sick? Because your information process is pretty damn slow or are you genuinely this dumb?

Me: It's not my fault, every time I talk to you my IQ involuntarily drops.

I smirked at what I said because let's face it I'm too damn funny. I saved his number on my phone, you know for future purposes.