Chapter 9

{ This chapter will be in Oliver's POV }

The boys and I were hanging out on the couch. I was wondering where Melanie and Matt were. He told me he had a slight crush on her and I'll admit I was jealous.

I remembered every detail about last night and I regretted lying to Mel. Her lips on mine felt wonderful. I really wanted to tell her, but I chickened out a the last minute.

I finally paid attention to what was on television and that's when Mel and Matt walked in.

Holding hands.

"Oh, hey guys!" Jordan stood up and pointed his eyes at their hands locked together.

Melanie giggled and Matt just looked down.

I felt sick to my stomach. I'd always had a crush on Mel since we were little kids. I just never had the nerve to tell her.

Melanie and Nicholls were sitting down at the table talking with Jordan and Lee. Matt had gone to take a shower, so I was left by myself on the couch. I saw as Matt scooted closer to Mel and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to bed guys." I announced as I jumped into my bunk.

This felt like hell.

Seeing her and him together really killed me. I couldn't see then end up together. But, how horrible is it to purposely separate your two best friends.

Two people that mean the world to you.

{ Quick chapter, but I wanted to write in Oli's point of view. Vote and comment if you like! }