Chapter 13

{ Alright! I am so sorry for the wait and for that super short chapter, but this ones going to be longer! }

We headed to the bus hand in hand. Matt opened the bus door for me. The boys were in there watching a football game. I saw a team from England was playing.

"Of course, you guys are watching a game!" I say with a laugh.

"You know us so well." Lee looked over at me.

"Well, on a completely different topic, Matt and I have something to tell you guys!" I glance over my shoulder at Matt and he winds an arm around my waist.

Immediately, I see Lee and Jordan jump up out and tell out in unison, "I knew it!"

It startled me and I jump back a little, then start laughing.

"You guys are such idiots!" I walk over and shove both of them back.

They each gave me a hug and walked over to congratulate Matt as well. Matt also gave me hug and then headed over to Nicholls. I half smiled at Oli and he shrugged, got up, and murmured, "Congrats, Mel."

I looked up at him and replied, "Thanks Oli."

I just don't understand why Oli's acting this way. Whenever I told him I liked a guy from, he'd be genuinely happy and whenever they'd break my heart Oli would break their face. Well, okay not really, but he'd be there to comfort me. Was he worried Matt would break my heart or what?

Oh god. If Matt broke up with me or did something to hurt me I don't what I would do. I don't even know hy I was thinking this way? I just really needed to ask Oli why he is the this way.

"Melanie! Mel! MEL!" I heard Jordan yell my name as I was pulled away from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I replied.

"We're going out to eat. You coming?" He stated.

"Oh, um, I'll just stay in. I want you boys to have a guys night by yourselves." I smiled.

"You sure?" Matt gave me a hug.

"Yes Nicholls. I'm sure. Just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to drag me around everywhere." I gave him a kiss and the guys headed out.

" You know what, I think I'll stay in too. " Oli voice rang out.

I looked over at Oli questioning look as the guys just replied with okay's.