Extra chapter (Living in the insanity)

A/N: someone asked me to make a chapter or something in Shige's point of view, and afterwards I thought of what would happen if I did, and decided to make the feels game worse for you. Apologies if it's in first person. I think it would be better if its in first person! Enjoy! ^_^

***

-Morishige's POV, same early spring day, three years after heavenly host-

Ugh... That dream again..
That same damn dream. I've been dreaming it for the past three years now. Every single day. Though it's still better than being awake. 'That dream is just some stupid memories of heavenly host...' I keep telling myself in my head.
After 'Mayu' had dissolved into Sachiko in Heavenly host, it messed me up. It messed me up to the point of hallucination. I would be living in that moment over and over again. It would just be 'Mayu' dissolving into Sachiko, then Sachiko tormenting me. I don't even know what was real or not. It kept happening for hours. Oh god... Until it finally hit the point even everyone came to save me.
They even thought I'd get better when we got back to Kisaragi too. The next thing they knew they saw me stabbing Kishunuma with scissors and screaming sachiko! repetitively. I'm sorry Kishunuma. Forgive me.. I would even attack my parents, too. They quickly sent me away to a mental institution. That's when I was allowed to attend school about one day each month. And once everyone graduated and was ready to start their lives, Mayu took me in..

'Step'
'Step'
'Step'
'Stop'

No... Don't get near me. I don't want to be woken up. I don't want to become a monster again. Please...
I rolled myself over with my back facing the person and tried not to wake up as they approached me. Mayu brought a friend over not long ago, so it either was Mayu or her friend. I remembered hurting her friend as they walked into the apartment. Heh, what a great first impression of oneself--Attempting to kill the moment you see someone new. I sensed the presence getting closer to me and I shot my eyes open. I quickly looked behind me to see who it was, trying to swat them away with my bruised arm. The reason why my arms are always bruised now is from being injected by that damn substance whenever I start acting really weird or violent towards someone or Mayu. A reason why I always stick around the apparent most of the time. So I don't get triggered by something and attack an innocent person or child. How pathetic, really. I'm sorry, Mayu..
"S-Sorry for waking you, Shige-Nii." Mayu pulled her arm away, which was merely inches away from my shoulder. She brought it close to herself and stepped back, giving me some room. I pulled my body up and slowly went into a sitting position. "It's alright, I guess..." I mumbled, scratching my messy head. Well, at least I was glad I can say a normal sentence properly. Right after Heavenly host, I spoke with many mistakes and forgot who everyone was. Even Mayu... I remember you..! It's not fair that my body won't respond if I try to pull you into my arms! Please..., believe me..
Mayu stepped forward closer towards me with some caution. My body twitched and she paused. A moment later she stepped again and slowly sat down next to me. She had a sad look to her. Oh, how I want to hug her right now! I want to tell her that she's going to be okay. But of course my body wouldn't respond to me wanting to pull the girl into my arms. I just sat there, looking at her like some life-sized doll. Dead-like and expressionless was best to describe me. I bet people thought of me like that back in Kisaragi.. Even when I was 'normal.' And now look at me.. I'm nineteen now and my life is ruined. I'm never going to get better again. I'll never be able to have a life with Mayu now. But at least she's living and alright. Mayu moved her hand a bit closer to my own hand.

I didn't really notice due to me being in a trance. I don't really react to anything when I'm in a trance. I just kept staring into nothing, barely blinking my eyes. She put her hand on top of my own hand and held it gently. "A-Are you okay?" She whispered in a soothing tone. Oh, that voice of hers.. I gasped and started to look around, completely forgotten where I was. "H-Huh...? Who.. Are you?" I asked her and tilted my head, unaware that she was holding my hand.
"Mayu Suzumoto."
"O-Oh... Right... I forgot.."
She smiled back. "Are you hungry?"
I shook my head a bit. I have to tell her I'm still here! Just for a moment... Please... I have to control myself! Even if I won't be able to do it again..  Mayu...
My arm twitched and I started coughing like crazy with gasps in between. I placed my hand on my head after I stopped coughing. "H-Huh...?" I mumbled. Mayu gasped, "Shige-Nii?! Are you okay?"
My eyes widened. "I-" I can actually control my body! I teared up and pulled Mayu into a deep embrace. "Mayu... I'm so glad..."
"Y-You're okay? I mean-" She blinked away some tears.
"For now. I'll probably go like that again soon, but for now I just want to stay like this. I have a huge headache though.." I pulled out the hug and looked at her beautiful face. I want to stay in this moment forever. For the first time I've seen in years, she made her old cheerful smile again. She crawled into my lap and faced towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "P-Please kiss me.. I've been waiting for years..." She whispered, looking into my eyes. She didn't even need to ask me that. Without hesitation I pressed my lips on hers and wrapped my arms around her small waist. I deepened the kiss. I'm sure both of our faces were red as apples. After a few minutes of kissing, we both laid on the couch together. I had her pulled close to me with my arms wrapped around her. She had her eyes closed from her long day at class. One of my hands moved up to her head and started patting her hair. I started to get dizzy, most likely meaning that I'd probably pass out and become that monster again. I was at least glad I was able to tell her I was always there with her. Even though I was unable to tell her or give her any hints. I closed my eyes too with a smile.

I had woken up about a half an hour later, same with those dead-like eyes and expressionless face. Mayu was still sleeping next to me. My eyes finally shot awake and I moved away from her. "A-Ah..." I screamed louder, moving away to the other side of the three seater couch, trying to get away from the sleeping girl as much as I can. She woke up, seeing me crouched up in the corner of the small room with my hands on the side of my head. She gasped and quickly got up. She ran towards me and tried to comfort me. "A-Ah... Y-YOU'RE NOT HER!" I screamed loudly and pushed her away from me. She hit the ground. I crawled over ontop of her and placed my hands on her neck. I started laughing. "Die, Sachiko!" I grabbed her neck tightly. She started making noises and tried to pull my hands off of her. It was no use. She eventually stopped struggling and gave into her fate. I didn't seem to care and my laughing only got more maniacal. Her body went limp and she stopped breathing. She had tears dripping down her dead cheeks.
"Ahaha..Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"

Her fate was to die anyways, and fate cannot be broken.

--End

A/N: So yeah! That was the extra ending or true ending(?) Anyways, ill just leave it at this... Bye-Bye!
(This is only first draft, so there may be grammar/spelling mistakes)