Death

A/N: This chapter is completely different than the original. From now on the rewritten chapters is going to be completely different!

***

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" The boy cried into Mayu's cold, dead arm. "W-Why..? WHY COULDN'T I SAVE HER??" He cried loudly. A nurse out in the hallway heard the boy's crying and ran into the room. She saw that Mayu had passed away and went to call a doctor to bring her corpse to the morgue. "S-Sir, Can you please move?" She quietly whispered. The boy looked at her, sniffling. "Alright..." The nurse nodded and walked out to get a doctor. Morishige stood up and wiped some tears away. I'll get the stones and bring her back again. Hold up for me, Mayu. He slowly walked towards the door. The nurse walked back into the room with a doctor, who was Shige's father. Morishige tried not to give eye-contact with his father, but unfortunately noticed that he gave his son a cold glare as they passed each other. The boy twitched and started to run back to his room. "Oi! No running in the halls!" Another nurse called out to him. The boy sighed and slowed down to a quick walk. He walked into his hospital room. His mother was still sitting in the chair, reading a book of some sort. It seems that my normal clothes aren't in here. The boy thought as he glanced around the room looking for any signs of his belongings. The stone was inside a pocket in his pants the last time he checked. He looked at the sitting woman. "Where did you put the stone?" He asked her. She glanced up from her book and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"
"T-The stone..." He said a little louder, putting his hands on the side of his head. "It has extreme value to me! If I don't get the stone, I can't bring Mayu back. I can't let her die! Why must she die so much?! Why must she be in so much pain?! Why! Why! Why!! Why did you have to do this, Shinozaki?!" He seemed to be in a sort of trance.
"Quiet down, Sakutaro.. Here, I'll look inside my purse in case if your stone ended up in it. Stop talking nonsense." His mother sighed, who was slightly creeped out by her son's sudden strange behaviour. She put her book down and picked up her purse. She dug around in it trying to find a stone. "Can you at least tell me what colour this stone of yours is? Why is it so important to you?" She said without looking up. The boy moved her book away and sat down next to her in the chair.
"It's blue.. And... I cannot tell you how I got it. You won't believe me if I told you why I'm acting like this."
"Well, I haven't listened to what you're about to say, have I?" She paused and looked up at the teen, and made a light smile. "Fine... I'll tell you. Today was supposed to be the cultural festival at school.. Also Mayu's last day. So class rep decided us to do a Sachiko Ever After charm to keep us being best friends. The charm went wrong and we ended up in a weird school. And that's how you found those human corpse pictures.." He looked down. So far all his mother could do was nod at him with a somewhat confused expression on her face. "So... Long story short, Mayu died, I had taken many pictures of her guts. I went crazy by finding out that the guts were Mayu, then attempted suicide by jumping out of a window. It went wrong, and that's how I ended up with those stones. So if I use them, the day would start all over and Mayu would be alive..!"
His mother didn't say anything to him. She was still trying to process everything that he just told her. Truly, she didn't believe him but she was afraid he might snap and try to do something to her if she told him if she didn't believe. "I believe you. I'll continue to look through my purse for the stone." She made a small smile trying to act like she really believed him and what she was saying was a lie. "Now get up and search around the room." The boy nodded and stood up. He searched around the room for any signs of the blue stone. He then started to laugh. "Ahahahaha, Thank you for believing me."
"No.. Problem." She slightly shivered from the chilling laugh he just made. The laugh didn't sound sane at all. She shook it off from her thoughts and searched though her purse again. A few minutes later she saw a small blue stone. The blue colour to it had faded which was now a blue-grey. The stone seemed dirty and foggy, and it had some cracks in it. "Is this it...?" She broke the silence which caused Morishige to instantly turn around. "You found it?!" He said to her. His mother nodded and showed him the blue-grey stone. "I believe so.. But why is it dirty and cracked? Was it always like this?" Her son shook his head. "No. Before it was just dark blue." He walked towards her and tried to take the stone from her. She pulled it away from him. "Give it to me!" He tried to take it again, which caused his mother to put it away in her purse. "They should be here in a few minutes to take you away. The institution doesn't allow any items. You have to call us to bring anything over." He pushed up his glasses and made a growling sort of noise. "GIVE. IT. TO. ME!" He yelled at her and grabbed her shoulders. He dug his nails into them, probably drawing blood. "Calm down Saku-Ahgh-!"

A few nurses heard some rustling coming from Shige's room and went to check it out. "Call the doctor." A blonde haired nurse whispered to a nurse with light pink hair. The pink haired woman nodded and went to call a doctor. The blonde quietly opened the door. She covered her mouth and gasped. Morishige was on the ground, on top of his mother. He had his hands around her throat tightly and was digging his nails into it. "GIVE ME THE STONE!" He yelled, knowing he won't get any answer. His mother made inhuman choking noises, trying to say something. The nurse ran fast and tried to pull the boy off of the woman. Though he was too strong for the petite nurse. The nurse only managed to loosen his grip slightly. Morishige's father ran in with the pink haired nurse. He was carrying a syringe that contained some kind of liquid. Probably to knock the boy out. "Cut it out, Sakutaro!" He yelled, putting the syringe in his lab coat pocket.  The doctor walked next to the boy and knocked him off his mother. The woman slowly stumbled up and held onto the chair for support. She was coughing for air and was holding her bloody, sore neck. The pink haired nurse helped her walk out of the room to get her wound checked out.
Now Morishige and his father were alone in the room. The doctor walked over to the boy lying on the ground and pulled him up harshly. "O-Ow.."
He slapped his son before taking out the syringe. He stuck it in Morishige's arm. The boy's eyes widened as the doctor injected the substance into his body. The boy screamed uncontrollably before falling to the ground, unconscious.