Victor Stoker

Victor is gruff, even for a badger

Victor is gruff, even for a badger. Prone to mood swings, many call him bi-polar but never to his face and only then if they are fast runners.

He prefers solace, finding that people tend to pry into his life and he would prefer if no one knew what he was up to in the labyrinth of tunnels that lay beneath his house and the old city they all lead to, especially as he isn't entirely sure himself. He likes to experiment far from the prying eyes of those that would not understand his thirst for knowledge.

Victor has a love-hate relationship with a local thief, Russell Boiger, a devious weasel who somehow manages to lay his hands on books from the outside world

Victor has a love-hate relationship with a local thief, Russell Boiger, a devious weasel who somehow manages to lay his hands on books from the outside world. Books of human words and knowledge that Victor can never get enough of.

A neighbor in Willow Weir is Otto Lidenbrook, his wife's grandfather was Robert Walton who found Victor Frankenstein and met his monster in the Arctic. He has Robert's maps and diary as well as Victor's journals. Russell has been stealing them for Victor.

Victor strikes up a strange friendship with Morris Mole, something that upsets Ratty and jealousy was never one of his strong suits.

Victor's father, Lewis Stoker, was the mayor of the Weir and started Victor's obsession with books and learning. Lewis lost an arm and sight in one eye during a battle when the Queen of Hearts led an attack against Mag Mell, breaking their treaty, and was pushed back by the forces of Mag Mell, Oz and the animals in the Weir. Knowing his sight in his good eye was fading Lewis walked out of the woods and was never seen again.

Victor has plans to capture Victor Frankenstein's creation, Damon, and dissect him. A plan that others like Dejah Thoris is also party to. But Dejah has other plans for the powerful creature.

Victor Stoker first appeared in The Wind in the Willows written by Kenneth Grahame in 1908.

Art by Sami Basri and Jessica Kholinne

Victor Stoker and Weirding Willows ©2009-2015 Dave Elliott

Amazon  www

Amazon www.amazon.com/A1-Presents-Weirding-Willows-Vol-1/dp/1782760350/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1VJR0TDV8JFRDA4PTPSP