Dr. Jekyll and Mister Hyde

Doctor Henry Jekyll: Henry Jekyll is a 6' 2", well built and handsome gentleman

Doctor Henry Jekyll: Henry Jekyll is a 6' 2", well built and handsome gentleman. He stands tall and erect with pride but is very reserved. He's in his early 50's with a few wisps of gray at the temples of his dark hair. Brown eyes. Henry's weakness is his pride and his vanity. He is feeling his age now, he has led a fairly virtuous life but he has developed a weakness for younger women, who in turn make him feel even older. He has developed a serum that will make him younger but it isn't stable. It is only active for a brief moment before it becomes ineffective. A close friend of Moreau, he reached out to him for help. Philippe couldn't help but after one visit to his surgery, a woman, Margareete Marche, approached Henry with what he needed. It was an ingredient that would give him exactly what he needed. And it would come at a price. That 'price' is being paid now.

Weep not for Jekyll because we will reveal he is a far worse monster than HYDE. Jekyll was JACK THE RIPPER. His taste for blood and women took control and he stopped only because he feared the police were closing in. Now he seeks to regain his youth and begin his reign of fear again. Only one person stands in his way.

Mister Edward Hyde: Edward Hyde is a 5' 10", slightly slouched, muscular/stocky and hairy man. He looks in his early 30's, long black hair, five o'clock shadow. Hyde is very passionate and unlike Jekyll, he has no problem in expressing himself emotionally. He has vaguely similar features to Jekyll, but the change of everything else makes the two seem completely different. He is drawn to women and many to him. But as surly as he is, Hyde doesn't have the urge or need to hurt or kill women that Jekyll had. Sure, he is quick to get angry and may lash out, but emotionally he regrets such actions and often tries to make up for his actions later. This is going to complicate things even more.

Things are NEVER black or white.

Unfortunately for both of them, their emotions are amplified by the potion and Jekyll's darker emotions start to affect both personalities and dominate both men.

Art by Barnaby Bagenda