A Wind Blows Through The Willows

Willow Weir

Willow Weir...

Where the oddest folks come together and become friends.

These guys are some of the oddest.

MISTER DUDLEY "TOAD" COOK

Dudley is ADHD, totally impulsive and equally uncontrollable, despite the efforts of friends & family. Dudley is small in build for a toad and is sometimes called a frog by others, much to his annoyance.

Dudley is always looking for the next thing to jump on. Sailing, rowing, cycling, horse riding, carriage riding, motorcycle, and now cars. He has heard that a friend of a friend has a thing called an airplane... "It Flies! IT FLIES!! There is a God!"

Dudley is always the one willing to be a test pilot for anything Victor and Morris come up with.

TERRY "RATTY" JAMES

Terry is an old scoundrel. His life is filled with poetry and music, something he used to use as his role as seducer of many a fair rodent. With Mole he has found fresh ears for his farfetched stories of his youth. Deep in his heart he is a caring individual but he keeps screwing up his own life and has pushed family and friends away. He knows he runs that risk with Morris but is constantly trying to stop himself, but his mouth always starts before his brain.

Terry is old enough that he has begun to think about his mortality and doesn't want to be alone.

He still has an eye for the ladies and they always prove a distraction. There are also many rats in and around the Willow Weir that bare a strong resemblance to Terry.

MORRIS "MOLE" MOORE

Loves the Spring, favorite time of year.

Favorite sayings: "French Onions" – "Oh, my, oh, my, oh, my..."

Morris is just a little taller than Terry "Ratty". He is the nerd of the group, since meeting Victor has become very well read and more educated. While initially scared of Badger the two will get to know each other and share a mutual love of books and knowledge.

Morris and Terry are best of friends and have been inseparable. Terry is the one who pulled Mole out of his shell and introduced him to the larger world of the Willows.

Many presume by his small size Morris isn't very strong, but when duty calls, he won't be found lacking. Being a burrower he has exceptionally strong arms and upper body strength.

Of course Victor Stoker, the old badger, is never far away from them.