Better Than I Remembered

I had admitted finally that I wanted more just a friendship with Scott. I'm sure he's thrilled. I pull out of her embrace to see him grinning like a little kid.

"Really?"

I giggled at how cute he was being. I nodded in response, "Really." Softly I added "And I want you to stay here with me tonight. Are you okay was that?"

"Really?" Scott was obviously being sarcastic snd I coudn't blame it. It wasn't really a question that needed answering.

"I know, I know. Stupid question."

"Like world record stupid." Scott laughed and I know he was thinking about when I had asked him if he was okay with taking my clothes off... Definitely not the expert when it came to this sort of stuff. Scott made me just as nervous as he claimed I made him.

Scott looks over to my clock, "Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?"

Wow it was almost 3am... I wasn't even tired. I nodded anyways and stood up, "Yeah, I guess I'll just go get ready. Don't go anywhere." I grinned and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"I"ll be right back." I said softly as I grabbed my favorite shorts and tank top and headed to the bathroom.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Allison why did you invite him to spend the night? I can't remember the last time I shaved oh my god! I'm so stupid!

Breathe Allison you have time to shave. I grab my razor and shave everything visible. I hadn't really been planning on a guy seeing me for a while so I wasn't really up to par. I had done everything shy of taking a shower.

Feeling a bit more confident I stroll back to my room and walk in and see a shirtless Scott looking at his chest. Hmm.. Maybe I'm not the only one worried they don't look their best. He finally notices I'm there and jumps when he sees me.

He tries to cover himself with a shirt, "I'm so sorry! I just came in and I didn't want to interrupt you- I"

"It's okay. Just startled me is all." Scott smiled at me and then chuckled looking at the mess he has caused on the floor.. And they say girls are messes getting ready.

"I had an extra pair of clothes in my car and yeah.." Scott looked awkward and couldn't help but giggle about how he still got nervous around me.

"I figured... You know... if its more comfortable to sleep without your shirt on. I mean if you would rather. I just thought you would feel more comfortable without a shirt." I'm just as bad as Scott! Ahh! Although I told him I wasn't trying to force him I was hoping he's stay shirtless so I could rest my head against his chest and trace his muscles...

Scott laughed but he kept himself shirtless something I was very happy about. Scott went over to the bed and go back into his favorite spot resting against the nightstand and I followed him on the bed.

"You know, I'm not really that tired her," I was next to Scott and I looked into his eyes. I wasn't tired because of Scott and those adorable brown eyes and his abs and that smile..

"Neither am I,"

"Actually I'm not even tired at all."

We both laughed, "Well we could always..." Scott is looking straight into my eyes. I smile at him hoping he suggests what I've been thinking of..

"We could always what?"

Scott shook his head and bit his lip.. God he was so sexy when he did that.."I have no idea."

Suddenly Scott's finger tilt my chin up and he pulled me closer to kiss. He kissed me gently slowly. I react two seconds later and put my arms around his neck keeping the kisses soft. I feel the hair on his neck rise and I smile into the kiss realizing he's got goosebumps from our kiss. It wasn't the only thing I noticed that rose either.

Scott moved his hands to my waist as I traced his chest with my finger tips. We fall back on the pillows and I end up on top. I take advantage and deepen the kiss making it less gentle and more of raw passion. I went for his weakness and planted kisses on his neck and he rose his head in pleasure until I went back to kiss his lips.

Scott had my bottom lip in between his teeth and I moaned as he flipped us over now with him on top. I giggled and put my fingers around his shorts pulling him closer. Kissing him felt like absolute magic. It felt so much more intense than before.

We were really into kissing when the wind slammed the window shut. Me and Scott both jumped but then laughed when we saw it was just the window.

Scott laid next to me taking in deep breaths as he tried to calm down. I can't handle the temptation so I rest my head on his chest and give it a little kiss, "Wow.. That was better than I remembered." I giggled.

We look into each others eyes and shared two quick kisses before falling asleep in each others arms.