Chapter 3

The phone continued to ring. Then... The person picked up and said "Hello".

"H-Hey America... I need your help." England said stuttering and trying not to cry.

"Yea sure Dude... What's wrong? Are you about to cry? What Happened?!" America said getting more and more worried.

"Well, Oliver... Went missing just a few minutes ago. I think he got kidnapped and dragged to the 2p world through the mirror."

"What?! Oh dear... I am so sorry Iggy, I'll come over as fast as possible!"

"O-Okay... Can you get a few other countries here too? Please and Thank you."

"Yea of course! Anything for you England." America said. The two both said bye and hung up. England paced back and fourth wondering 'How did Oliver get through the mirror? Only people with magic can say the spell and open the portal. Did they trick him?'

England was deep in thought. He would've never Oliver would go missing. England waited and kept pacing til the others got there. They went to Oliver's room and had a little meeting.

France: So America, why did jou bring us all here? Jou didn't really give us a reason, mon ami.

England: America brought you all here because Oliver went missing!

Italy: No!... Who is Oliver?

Prussia: Kesesese, He is zhe one who calmed jou down at zhe last world meeting.

Italy: Oh... NO NOT OLIVER!!!

Japan: Calm Down Italy-San... That is why were here, to rescue him.

China: What happened to Oliver anyway, aru?

England: Well... He was dragged into the mirror. I don't know who or how, but thats what were going to find out.

America: I want a cupcake right now.

Russia: You're really concerned about food right now?

Prussia: It is America... Vhat are jou going to expect? Seriously.

America: Hey! Well...

Canada: Cut it out! This aboot Oliver. Now lets talk aboot how we're going to rescue him. This is serious and all you guys want to do is talk aboot America and his eating habits! Just Shut Up and Listen to the plan!

France: My little Maple Leaf is right.

England: Thanks Canada, now we should go through the mirror and look for Oliver ourselves. Heaven knows what they could be doing to him.

America: Well lets blow this Popsicle Stand!

France: How are we going to go through the mirror?

Germany: Obviously he is going to use a spell. Just use common sense.

England: Actually I am going to use a powder. If I use the spell one 2p can come out.

Russia: Dosen't it mean it is still open?

England: It has a specific time limit to be open. The limit isn't long enough for everyone to go through. Only 2 people at a time. It is too risky to keep casting the spell.

Japan: That makes sense... Well lets go.

England took a deep breathe and went to go get the dust. The dust was in a little container about 3 inches thick, 3 inches tall. He got it off his shelf and went back to the other bedroom. He opened the little container and grabbed a handful of it. Then threw it into the air. To where it landed on everyone and they were into the 2p world.