Chapter 4

Everyone woke up rubbing their heads. They couldn't remeber anything, but they did know they had a bad crash.

Canada: Owch... England why was this such a rough trip?

England: Well I've never used the dust before... I apologize everyone.

France: You Better apologize Black Sheep of Europe!

England: I told you not to call me that Frog!

America: HEY! CUT IT OUT!

Japan: America-San is right... For the last time... We're here for Oliver-San

America: Yea Japan is right! Now lets go save Ollie!

Italy: Are we all going to go in a big groupe?

Prussia: Well me, Vest, Italy, China, and Russia in my groupe... Zhen America, France, England, Japan, and Canada in zeh other.

Germany: It is settled zhen

Italy: Yea! I'm in~a groupe with Germany!

Japan: Calm down Italy-San... It is just a groupe

England: Okay our groupe will go Right and Prussia's groupe will go left.

Prussia: Kesesesesese Let's go my Groupe!

The countries went down the halls searching for the lost Brit. Meanwhile....

Oliver's P.O.V~
I woke up... I was in a cell surrounded by a few others. Either with splattered blood or a dead person. I hated how the other 2p's would kill other people for no reason. They would kill people just for the fun of it! I absolutely hate it! I stood up and popped my back. I looked around... This place look way to fimilar. I then noticed a figure walking up to be. I got really nervous. The figure was slightly taller than me, with glowing red eyes. He had a strange outfit, and also had a hat... With a big fluffy feather attached.

"Ciao... Oliver," the strange man said, "I can see that Ludtz did a good job getting you here." With that being said it instantly came to mind who the man was.

"L-Luciano?" I said nervously.

"Oh... You've finally figured me out, yes?" he said sarcastically.

"Why did you bring me here? I didn't do anything... Rather than leave you all here. But I have an excuse to why I did that." I said. I wasn't go to try to grab him with hands. I didn't have my knife nor my cupcakes. I knew was weak in the 2p world. I didn't expect for me to ever come back.

"Well... Poppet? Is that how you say it? I don't really care, now... Time for my plan."

"Umm..."

"You're going to be little doll... I am going to get revenge."

"W-What do you mean?"

Luciano's P.O.V~
"Kuro... Go ahead." I said and next thing poor little Oliver was passed out by the chloroform rag. I love my Evil little mind! "Good Job Kuro, now lets go get Ludtz."