Marriage, to him? Since when! 05

* Please read A/N at the end please*

Chapter Five

While I drove to work, I thought up a million or more idea's on how to tell Garrette that we were 'engaged.' Maybe if I explained my mother to him then he would understand, but honestly I have no clue how he's going to take it. He might just think it all one big joke and play along with it to humor my mother, then again he could turn on me and never ever want to see me again. I hoped it wasn't the latter. Either way, I would have disapointed him which was something I didn't want to do with him.

I pulled into the employee's parking lot, shut the car down and just sat there, wondering what the outcome would be. I should call my mother right now to tell her that I had lied and Garrette and I wern't even engaged. Yes, I thought, that's what I'll do as soon as I get inside. I unlocked my car door and stepped onto the hard concrete that was the parking lot, making my way to the large brick restaurant on the corner of the road that was my work.

When I had gotten to the employee doors I can tell you I was ready to run away back home to the saftey of my closet, bringing my blankets with me and stay there forever without lying. I was that nervous right now to actually do it. I almost did turn around too, right up until I seen my supposed 'fiancee' coming out the employee doors I was starting to step away from. There was no way I am going to leave and be away from him until god knows when so I opened my arms and gave him a giant hug.

"Allaire, baby! I missed you so much! God, I hate being the boss sometimes. Everyone always sees me as the bad guy when I tell them they can't have the day off." Garrette complained and held me tighter, pulling back after a while to kiss me long and hard. Was I dizzy after that? Yes, as a matter of fact I was so dizzy, I took a step closer to him and nearly fell backwards. Talk about embarssing yourself in front of your new boyfriend!

"Aww poor baby. You've been here for five minutes haven't you?" I asked, seeing through his game. Garrette laughed and tilted my chin up so I could see his face.

" How did you know?" he asked, still smirking.

"Because I took an hour to get here and I had less pancake batter in my hair than you." I said sticking my tounge out at him. He chuckled.

"You're right. I was kind of hoping that you would want to make it up to me by being my personal chef for the night but apparently not." he spoke while running his hands all over my back. I loved the feeling of his hands just running themsleves everywhere and anywhere they pleased and pressed myself closer to him.

"Sounds good, but no. I do have to talk to you later though." I said, pressing my face into his neck. Garrette kissed my forehead and pulled away.

"What is it?" he asked whilst grabbing my hand and opening up the door. He looked sort of nervous so I smiled at him and stepped inside, him following and closing the door as soon as I was through.

"Nothing to worry about. I've got to go and start prep before dinner rush, kay?" I said rushingly. I gave him a peck on the lips and nearly ran into the kitchen. That was a close one. I have no idea whatsoever how I am going to explain this to him. I took an apron from the pegs in the wall and started prep.

*******

K so sorry it was so short!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, if you would like to know why i took so long welll.....

-i am practng to audition for a play :) ''yayyy!!'' called Someone said, murder!

- highschool has started yet again but it is GREATT so far!

- grandmother visiting!!!!!!!!!!!

- homework. lots of it. yes, it blows.

-my dance classes have started again! so im SUPPERRR happy for that!

-MAJOR house cleaing going on << apparently neighbors have mice and we SOOO don't want those in our house!!! ewwie!

- i kinda sorta have a super hard time remebering to update and when i see that im loosing fans, it kinda makes my day suck :/

--- PEACH FEST AND AIR SHOWSSS TO GO TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!