Marriage to him! Since When? 06

The dinner rush was almost over, thus meaning that my meeting with Garrette was aproaching fast. I didn't know weather to stay calm or freak out and leave. I had to stay strong though so I grit my teeth and passed what must have been the millionth crepe of the night.

"Taking a break in ten!" I reminded Amy while she nodded before sending out orders for table eleven and four.

"Just make sure it's just ten minutes long, the deserts will start up again soon." Amy reminded me and threw a french fry at a waiter q had discrepencies with, sticking her tounge out like the child she is. Giggling and chatting, our crew managed to get the orders done before my break started.

"Okay, break time for me!" I yelled , rushing out the back door where I bumped into Garrette.

"Hey, cutie." he said and pulled me over to sit by him at one of the employee benches. He had lines etched over his forehead and looked stressed.

"What's the matter?" I asked while trying to smooth out the wrinkles with my hands.

"Do you really want to know?" he wondered.

"If I didn't I wouldn't be asking." I replied.

"I'm going to be deported if I don't get married within the next sixty days. I'll lose everything. The buisness isn't something I can lose Allaire. Do you know how long I've worked for it? It's my dream come true and now I'm going to lose it." Garrette sounded very upset so I moved so I was sitting in his lap and wrapped my arms around him. He responded by pulling me closer and putting his head by my neck.

"How long have you known about this?" I pondered aloud to him whilr snuggling closer and running my fingers through his hair.

"About three months now, that's when I started looking for the new managers and owners. It's not just for the new one opening up, Allie, it's for all of the restaurants."

"Well," I responded. This morning when I got home, my mom called and to get her off of my back I told her that I was getting married. Now she wants to meet them and start planning the wedding."

"Looks like we're both in trouble then." he sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Why don't we be in trouble together then?" I suggested, ready for him to start laughing in my face any second now. Instead, I could see him mulling it over in his head.

"I couldn't do that to you." Garrette said shaking his head.

"But I'm the one who brought it up in the first place. Besides, we've already skipped past the first couple of awkward dates and gone straight for the makeouts at other peoples houses. Why not just get married?" I tried to joke.

"Why don't I come over after work and visit for a while and we can finish talking then okay? I wouldn't want to have Amy mad at you for not being on time, now would I?" he asked. I nodded grumpily, making Garrette laugh.

"Well, I still have a good two minutes left..." I didn't even finish my sentance before his lips were on mine, asking to enter my mouth. About five minutes later, Amy came out.

"I said ten minutes not fifteen! Get back in the kitchen before I go mutant ninja turtle on your ass!" Amy screamed in my ear, making us jump apart.

"I'll be there around ten after I close the place. See you later." Garrette said, standing up with me and kissing my head before Amy dragged me back off to the kitchen.

I was eager to get this conversation finished and couldn't wait to see if he would agree or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't updated in a long time and I probobly wouldn't have either until the wattpad app started letting me update from my android, so many kudos to wattpad!

comment. vote. cote :)