Chapter 3

Irene POV

"GIRLS!Wake up! I am counting to three! One... two...thr--"

"SHUT UP KANG SEULGI BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

I woke up and chuckled silently, another typical day with Wendy and Seulgi bickering. I sighed deeply..school.. Another day of hell..

"Unnie come and eat breakfast."Yeri peeped through the door and smiled sweetly at me.
"Ok Yeri-ah, let me change my clothes first alright?" She nodded and disappeared from my room. I changed to my uniform and look at my reflection in the mirror. Big round glasses, nest hair, braces. I chuckled bitterly, I am ugly isn't it, that's why people hates me. I grab my backpack and join the for breakfast.

"Loser is here!!"
" hey,beware of loser!"
"Hi nerd"

I walk through the hallway with them calling me all sort of names. I have to hold back my tears every time, I don't want to show them my weak side.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND BURN IN HELL!" joy suddenly shouted which made them flinched at her sudden outburst.

"ONE MORE TIME AND I--" i cut off joy by shaking my head and smiled weakly.
"Unnie.." Joy looked at me.
"I am ok, joy, I will be okay...for you guys.." I said, the last part came out as a whisper.

"Alright girls, I will go to my class first ok, see u guys at lunch, come on seul" I waved goodbye to the other girls and walk to my class with Seulgi by my side. Seulgi and I are in the same class but unfortunately our seats are far away from each other.

We sat on our table and wait for the teacher. I looked out the window, the sound of the bird chirping calmed me down. I started to think of my dad and mom again. My finger found it's way to the necklace which was hanging around my neck. I was twirling the necklace until someone bumped my table which made me startled.

"Oops.. my bad. Nerd, pfft" said sujeong AKA the "queenka" of the school. Well to be honest, she is attractive, boys love her, girls adore her. Well, idgaf. She started to hate me because of a lame reason. I accidentally stepped on her BRANDED SHOES. I apologized but i guess it was no use. Since then, she started to bully me.

I sighed deeply. Seulgi looked at me worriedly, i just nodded slightly to reassured her that i was fine.

Mr Nam finally came in the class. Just when he started to write on the board, the door opened, revealing a guy who was panting heavily.

"Oh hello there mr kim, so what's your excuse for today?" Mr Nam asked him while raising one of his eyebrow.

"Uhm... i...i need to uhm.. repair the toilet! Yes, repair the toilet.." he scatched his head and smiled awkwardly. The students started to laugh at him.

"Oh my, he is so cutee"
"How i wish he is mine.."
The girls are squealing and fangirling, while i am trying hard to stay emotionless.

"You know that you had already used this excuse for three times ?nevermind, just go back to your seat." Mr nam sighed and turned back to the board.

"Yes sir!" He bowed and walked to his seat which was beside me but the walkway was separating us from each other.

He put down his bag on the floor and support his head with his hand. I secretly glanced at him for a few seconds then turned back to focus on the whiteboard.

He is the prince of the school, Kim taehyung.