Prologue

A girl who was plain. Big glasses, braces and poor fashion sense. Plain jeans, plain shirts and a pair of shoes which she already wore for two years. This is what she wore everyday.She didn't bother to buy new clothes to make herself look good because she thought that it was no point when nobody likes her. No one noticed her, no one adored her. People bullied her, calling her all sorts of name. People thought she didn't care, she may seems strong, but she was already broken inside. Wendy, seulgi, Joy, Yeri are the only people who sticks to her side no matter what. They truly loves her, and would protects her at all cost. They wanted to bring happiness for her. They treat each other like real family. A real family which she never had since 15.it was an accident that she didn't want to remember. It haunts her down almost every night. She almost killed herself because of overdosing pills. She was saved by her bestfriends, they are the only one who knows why she became like this. Fragile and broken are used to describe her.  She was the loser that everybody hates. She is Irene. Bae Irene.

One day, there was a princess. She lived happily with her parents. Just when she thought she was happy with her life. Things changed, she was suffering, she can't breath. She needs someone to save her from drowning. Happy ending? She doesn't believe it. True love? Stupid. But, a Prince Charming came, did he saved her from drowning deeper? Hope so...

Author's note
Hello!! I am a big fan of red velvet and bts. Feel free to comment and I hope u enjoy it!!! I will probably update it everyday! Thank you💗