Chapter 10

Irene POV

I was lying on my bed with the handkherchief in my hands. There were too many questions going through my head. But.. why? Why is he so good to me? He pitied me..? Or this is just an act?

"BOO! What are you doing?" I was startled and i thought i just had a heart attack.

Joy and Seulgi were practically rolling on the floor gasping for air. I glared at the both of them before throwing them my pillows.

" What do you guys want?" I asked.

"Dinner was ready, we had called you for so many times but you didn't answer. So we decided to pay you a visit." Joy said with her hands on her waist.

"What's in your hand, unnie?" Seulgi asked while peeking at my hands which were clutching the handkerchief. I started to panic and shoved the handkerchief into my bag which was just next to me.

"Ani, it's n-nothing.. Let's go, Wendy and Yeri are waiting.." I quickly shoved them out of the room.

Joy's POV
" UNNIEEEE!!!! Com down and eat nowwwwww" I shouted for like the third time but I still didn't get any response from the petite girl. I sighed and started to feel slightly annoyed, what was she doing?

"I will go and see what she is doing." Seulgi stood from her chair and walked to her room with me followed behind.

We open the door as quiet as possible and saw Irene unnie laying on the bed with something in her hand. She was mumbling somethings which we don't understand. I looked at seulgi unnie and let out a evil smile which she immediately understood what I was implying before she started to count.

" count on three, one...two....three..."

"BOO!! What are you doing!" We bursted into the room, which startled unnie. She dropped onto the floor with a loud thud which made us laugh till we were practically rolling on the floor clutching our stomach. You should see her face, it's really hilarious.

Just as we were trying to catch out breaths, Irene unnie stood up and adjust her glasses before sending death glares at us.

"What do you guys want?" She chunked a pillow at us which we easily avoided.

She was clutching something behind her back which made me grew curious. Just as seulgi unnie asked her about it, she quickly shoved it inside a bag. You guys do know curiosity kills right? But before I could react, we were dragged out of the room by Irene unnie.

All of us sat down at the table, devouring all the foods in front of us. Wendy is definitely a good wife material, she can cook, bake and just everything!

"Unnie, can you pass me the kimchi?" Yeri nudged my side while pointing at the kimchi with her chopstick.

"No Yeri, as much as I wanted to, but your face irks me, so,....no." I smiled sweetly at her before I, myself picked up one piece of the kimchi and shoved in into my mouth.

"Oh my god, Yeri yah, this is the best kimchi I have ever eaten in my whole life, oh my,soooo delicious" I know I am mean but I really love to bully the little one like this. Hey! You can't blame me, because she is the only one who is younger than me.

"Unnie...look at the devil, I hate her.." Yeri whined to the unnies and stomped her feet under the table. The unnies chuckled, Wendy being the Angel, passed the kimchi to the long awaited Yeri. Seulgi unnie used her fist to knock at my head which made Yeri giggled a bit.

Just as I wanted to bully her more, I noticed Irene unnie's braces.

"Unnie..."

"Mmhh?.." Irene put a spoonful of rice into her mouth before looking at me.

" You need to go to the dentist tomorrow to get your braces out right ?" I asked which made the other girls looked at Irene unnie.

Irene's eyes widened, she scolded herself for being so forgetful, if it wasn't joy, she might just forgot about it already.

" oh hey it's weekend, how about all of us accompany you to the dentist and dropped by the mall afterward? It's been a long time since we do some shopping." Seulgi unnie suggested excitedly with both her hands clapped together like a seal.

All of the girls nodded happily and continued their meals.

"Unnie..." We were now at the living room except Irene unnie who had headed to her room and prepared to sleep. They turned their head and looked at me as a sign for me to continue.

I cleared my throats and told them what's in my mind. All of them looked at each other before they broke into smile. This time, my plan must work... It's a must....

To my dear reader, again, I am sorry because of this late updated. I hope you enjoy this! Don't forget to leave comments and votes!! Welcome to voice out your opinions!!:) thank you ❤️