Chapter 7

Seulgi POV

It was the end of the class,just as I was on the way to the nurse office, someone appeared in front of me.

"Seulgi-sshi, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked me, I nodded and followed his lead to the rooftop.

We stood there for a few seconds before I coughed awkwardly.

"Ah, uhm...yea you see, I want to ask you a favor.." He said awkwardly with his hand scratching the back of his neck.

A favor? I nodded slightly to signal him to go on.

"So.. The problem is.. Can you keep it a secret..?" He asked while looking at me.

"Are you saying..Irene unnie?"

"Yea, don't tell her that I was the one who brought her to the nurse office..please?" He beg with those puppy eyes.

"But why?" I can't help but feel curious. Is he hiding something?

"Alright, so I will accept it as a yes, thank you Seulgi-sshi." He bowed and smiled before he ran away.

Why?.....

"Unnie, are you feeling better? I went into the nurse office, as soon as i saw unnie, i hugged her and pat her back lightly.

"I am feeling better seul, let's go home." She flashed me her braces smile and went down the bed.

We went out of the school and saw the other girls waiting at the school gate.

"Alright, attendance check, you guys are late but never mind because I am in a good mood. Let's go go go!" Wendy shouted, the other students are looking at her weirdly, we quickly walked away with our head hung low, we are too embarrassed.

"Yah guys! Yah wait for me! Hey!!!" She shouted behind us which made us chuckled.I looked at my side, which was Irene unnie, she is smiling.. Irene unnie is smiling. The smile which melted away my worries.

Irene POV
We took about 15 minutes to reach our house. It wasn't a mansion, it was just a small cozy house. What I like the most about the house is the little garden with lots of colorful flowers blossoming. I can't help but stood there to look at those flowers we planted together. I guess hard works do pay off right? The house is in vintage style, a typical girl's dream house. It was well-furnitured, thanks to Seulgi's parents.

"I am going to bake brownies! Who wants to help me?" Wendy shouted from the kitchen. Aish, the girl with her loud voice. Joy and Yeri ran into the kitchen with their hands raised high. They really looked like idiots. Seulgi followed behind them while laughing. I just sat at the stools by the kitchen counter with my hands supporting my head.Wendy was wearing an apron with a spoon in her hand, teaching the kids how to bake. Joy and Yeri kept nodding their head and looking at their unnie. Seulgi was already starting to mix the ingredients.

I don't know how, I don't know why. A single tear rolled down my cheek. This is what I wanted, a family. It doesn't need to be perfect, I lost my real family, but fortunately I found one. A family with lots of bickering and small arguments. Even though my parents left me, but they left me with four angels who were there to guide me through hard time. First, there was Wendy, my life saver. She played a mother role in my life. She was loud, loves to shout, but her voice calms me, especially when she sings. The angelic voice of hers soothed me down when I had a nightmare. She hug me and sang until I stopped crying. She will always make sure that I was already sleeping deeply before going back to her room. She cooked for us and made us drink lots of water, she stayed up late when one of us was sick. Next, Seulgi. I don't know how to survive in class if Seulgi wasn't there with me. She always looked at me worriedly and stuck to my side to make sure I am okay. She always protect me from danger. There was one time, we were having lunch in the cafeteria in the school. I accidentally bumped into one of the school queenka, which made her foods spilled on the floor. She was furious, the students were laughing and staring. Just when she was going to dumped her drinks on me, I closed my eyes and waiting for the cold drinks to dump all over me but it didn't happen, I can't feel anything.The laughter stopped, gasping can be heard. I slowly opened my eyes, Seulgi was standing in front of me, facing me, she was dripping wet but she was still smiling at me. The next thing made my cry, she asked me if I was okay. That moment, I wanted to scold her for being stupid and hug her tightly until I don't want to let go. She turned around and glared at the queenka with her cold stares. "Stop before karma comes and haunt you down." She said which made the queenka stomped her foot and left the cafeteria. That day, I felt love. Joy, she was the tallest among us, the dorkiest, she can be really scary when she was mad. Me as the nerd and loser of the school, always received nicknames and names. She held my hand tightly when we travel through the school's hallway everyday. She told me to not care about what they said and said that they are just idiots. She will burst when she had enough, you can literally saw smokes coming out of her ears. Lastly, the brightest Yeri. The mood maker in the house, her cuteness made me forget about all the worries. She likes to cling to me and constantly kissed my cheeks. She told me I am beautiful just the way I am with her wide smile. She is a sister which I want to protect, I don't want to let my negativity to influence her. I actually saw her crying a lot of times by the door of my rooms when I had a nightmare. I felt so sorry for her, i told my myself, I can be myself I front of them because I don't want them to worry.

"Thank you...." I whispered through my tears, I am now a crying mess. I can see they were stunt, they stopped what they doing and walked to me. I can't bring myself to look at them. I had too much thank you and sorry to say.

"Unnie, don't cry..aigoo you look like a kid.."joy said, i knew she was crying.

"Don't cry, you are already making us cry.. Yah! Why are we crying.. Stop crying." Wendy was trying to make us laugh but it made herself cried more.

They hugged me,I can feel my clothes were soaked by their tears.

"Thank you ..thank you..I love you guys.." I cried harder and sobbed. They just hugged me tighter and tell me everything is going to be alright.

Yes.. Everything is going to be alright..