Chapter 5

Irene POV

They are here. The school's kingkas are here. Girls swoon over them and chased after them. Yea, they are attractive especially him...

They stood infront of the counter and scanning the menu. I just stood there and wait with my head hung low.

"Excuse me, i want to order two classic bubbletea, one chocolate flavour, three honeydew flavour and one watermelon flavour." The guy ordered and smiled at me.

I nodded. "It may take a few minutes, you can wait at the tables. Thank you."

He handed me the money and walked to the table. They were sitting there laughing and goofing around.
Bts, this is what they call themselves. Eventhough they are kingkas of the school but they are friendly, atleast they didnt try to bully me. Three of them are in the same class as mine which are jimin,suga and taehyung. We never spoke to each other but jimin once helped me to carry the books to the teacher's office. So, i considered them as harmless people.

I may be the loser or nerd of the school but atleast i know what was going on in the school. Namjoon a.k.a rapmons, he is the leader of the group. Tall, great fashion sense and i heard he is a underground rapper. Next, jin. Well, he is attractive, he is one of the top students of the school. Hoseok aka jhope, he is the brightest in the group. I often saw him goofing around and playing prank on people. How i wish i have 1/10 of his positivity. Jungkook, i think he is the youngest in the group. He is cute though, he definitely makes girl crazy about him. My classmate, jimin, i like his eyesmile, oh and i heard he likes seulgi for quite awhile now. Suga, he is so pale, his eyes make him cuter, he is good at composing song.

Last and not least.. kim taehyung, who sits beside me in the class. He is.. handsome. I often caught myself staring at him. I think he likes to take photo, he always bring a camera with him. There was one time, when i was in the garden of the school, i turned around and saw him taking photos there. His eyes met mine before he quickly walked away.

"Irene-ah here are the bubbleteas" taeyeon unnie broke me off my thoughts.i pushed the tray to the table and settled down the bubbleteas on their table.

"ooh! Irene hello! I didnt notice you here, you worked here?" I lifted my head and jimin was smiling brightly at me.

"Ooh.. y-yea, please enjoy your bubbletea." I bowed and quickly walked to the counter to continue my shift.

Third person POV
"Yah, are you trying to hit on her? " jhope ask jimin with a smirk on his face.

"What? no, of course not, kang seulgi, only kang seulgi ok?" Jimin said with a dreamy look on his face.

The others chuckled and they continued to goff around. Except one of them who were taking photos.

"Kim taehyung, your camera is tired alright, do you like this bubbletea shop so much?" All of them looked at him while suga asked him.

"Ani.. a-aniya.. haha what are you talking about,i like the interior design haha..yea the interior design." He quickly defended himself.

"Alright guys! Let's go to my place!" Rapmons stood up and stretched. All of them picked up their bubbleteas and walked to the door.

One of them turned around and looked at the counter.
"Bye bae irene.." he mumbled before he completely disappeared from the shop.

Back to Irene's pov
All of them left the shop. I caught him turning around and looked at me before he walked out. That was strange, why is my heart beating so fast??....

"Girls! I am back.." i removed my shoes and walked into the living room. Yeri was lying on the floor. I lied on top of her and closed my eyes.

"I am hungryyyy... where is the dinner?" I whined.

"Irene unnie, you are heavy.. go awayy" Yeri was kicking underneath me.

"Alright alright i just need my foods anyway" i pinched her cheeks hard and walked to the kitchen.

Yeri attempted to throw a pillow at me but failed anyway.

I love how i can be myself around them. This is home, my home..

"Dinner is ready! Come to the table right now!the slowest wash the dishes!" I sat on the table and looked at the mouthwatering dishes, wendy is a good chef indeed.

"Yah don't push me you fatty!"
"Are you saying i am a fatty!!!"
"Yes i am saying you! Problem?"

Joy and Yeri glared at each other and i was holding my laugh.

"Can you guys stop fighting? You guys are annoying."seulgi said while putting a piece of meat in her mouth.

"Joy unnieee i am sorry for calling you a fatty, forgive me please?" Yeri blinked her eyes at joy.

"Of course my boo, why are you so cute?" Joy said and the next second they are already hugging each other.

Oh my... someone save me from these weird people..