13.

[Namjoon]

"Why so glum?" I asked Jin as soon as we were out of the room. He only shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing." His facial expressions were opposite to the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Okay then, goodbye." I said it rudely, not even thinking about what I was saying. I turned away, only a few centimetres away from the door. "I was turned down." Jin said, his voice shaky and nervous.

I spun around in one what. "What?" I could vaguely piece together what he was talking about but I wanted to be sure first. "The job. I was turned down." He snifffled slightly.

"Oh." I didn't know what to say, but I knew that it may have been my fault. "Sorry about that." He only smiled sadly at my response. "It wasn't your fault, don't worry."

"okay." My reply seemed to plain but I didn't have anything else to say. After a few moments of silence I had finally thought of some words. "Food?" I saw Jin smiled slightly at my offer, though he didn't reply. "Okay then, I'll grab the others and we'll eat." Jin nodded, making me sigh in relief.

I walked into my flat and saw Jimin and Yoongi hugging. "THE SHIP IS SAILING." I screamed at the top of my lungs. Both boys flinched and jumped away from each other. "You fucking scared me, oh my god." Yoongi clutched his heart. "Ah, sorry. I'll make up for it now." Jimin and Yoongi both perked up. "How?"

"FOOD!" They both flinched again and I couldn't help but laugh. "come on, Jim's waiting." I turned around, knowing that they would both follow.

After locking the door to my flat, I turned to the three idiots behind me. "So, who's paying?" All of their smiles dropped to the ground. "You didn't think I would voluntarily pay did you?" I laughed with a strange tone.

"Last one out of the building." Jin says. Jimin, Yoongi and I all turned to face him. "What?" We said in unison. Jin smiled. "Last one out of the building pays." And with those words we all looked at each other as a few seconds passed.

As if on a silent agreement of when to start, we all ran, scrambling for the exit. I didn't stop laughing at any point.

--

I don't know what this is
woops