22.

[Namjoon]

"What?" I couldn't tell whether he was in shock or he just hadn't heard what I said. I racked my brain for a suitable replacement, even if it sounded fake.

"I said, you're little." I mentally slapped myself as that clearly made no sense. By Jin's facial expression, I could tell he felt the same way. "What is that supposed to mean?"

I froze, not expecting him to want me to elaborate on my answer. "I mean, isn't it obvious?" I attempted to stall time but Jin only shook his head, making my attempt fail.

"Oh, right. Okay. So, you know, you're not actually little so, I mean. I just mean, you're like a smol bean." I said the first thing I could think of, which happened to make me sound like Jin's fanboy. He didn't seem to mind though as he smiled.

"I don't understand but I'll take it as a compliment." I agreed with his choice and took a deep breath to relax. I had never felt so relieved to finish a conversation.

We both went to the kitchen, where I opened the fridge to find it basically empty of proper food. "I don't especially want chocolate for breakfast, do you?" Jin asked from behind me. I shook my head, feeling sick from just the memory of eating chocolate.

"Well, to my place it is." And I before I could even blink, Jin dragged me out of my apartment, leading me down the hall. I saw a group of people at the end and went red from embarrassment. "Jin, I'm still in my PJ's." I whispered to him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "So? I am too." He had a point, which helped me to feel a bit calmer. "And who cares? You look cute."

I froze on the spot until Jin pulled me slightly harder and I snapped out of my mini daze. I followed him quietly with wide eyes and a rapidly beating heart.

What the fuck?

--

much cheesy
much cheese
cheese