Chapter 1

Hi! This is my second fan-fic but I deleted my first one. If you have any suggestions etc then just comment!

Well here goes!!

~Jess

Sky was a normal 16 year old girl who was addicted to music until she met them. The ones who changed her life for the better. Her family suffers, people change and accidents happen. Bad decisions are easy to make, remember that.

Sky's POV

Round and round

I won't run away this time

Till you show me what this life is for

Round and round

I'm not gonna let you change my mind

Till you show me what this life is for

All the emptiness inside you

Is hard enough to fill

Without a sense of purpose

We're setting up to fail

You don't have to make it right

Just hold your head up high

Round and round

I won't run away this time

Till you show me what this life is for

Round and round

I'm not gonna let you change my mind

Till you show me what this life is for

Round and Round my favourite song was blasting out of my speakers as I made some fried eggs for breakfast. Let me introduce myself- my name is Sky Harris. I live at home with my mum, dad and younger brother Jake. I'm quite sporty and love music. I always listen to it whenever I can. I like Imagine Dragons and Ed Sheeran mainly.

I'm currently home alone cooking while my mum, dad and Jake are at Disney land. They said that I didn't have to go and as much as I wanted to I know Jake needs time with our parents without me. They could only afford 3 tickets and I know Jake would prefer mum and dad to both be there. We both love each other and sometimes fight but normally just tease each other.

When the eggs were done I flipped them onto a plate and smothered them in ketchup and dug in. I ate quickly and went to have a long relaxing shower. It was the summer holidays and I had no plans today so I was just going to relax and lounge around. I turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up. When it had I peeled off my green babygrow and hopped into the shower.

When I got out I wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel and walked back to my room where I found some grey Slazenger sweats and a baby blue vest. I plugged my IPhone into my speakers and blasted out 'Gold Rush' by Ed and got dressed. After I ran down the stairs after pausing the music and grabbing my phone and jumped onto the sofa while putting on the TV.

My phone bleeped telling me I had a text so I snatched it off the arm of sofa and read it.

From Chloe

Hey! Are you free tomorrow cos I need a favour...

So that's the first chapter, tell me what you think! Ill try and update later on today as I've got nothing better to do :)

~Jess