Chapter 10

hola amigos 

the grammar might be really bad again but I'm trying my best to keep on top of it! 

And don't worry, the story will get happier, just wait a few chapters! 

okay so I'm gonna get on with the chapter but i just wanted to dedicate this chapter to Ellie and Laura (Babyslothxox) (I'm not sure on Laura's user) but I don't know what I'd do without you guys! love yooouuu! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so it's Sunday and I'm freaking out about school. Things haven't changed since a few days ago. I think I saw Dad this morning and that was it. Should I plan the Funeral? I don't know what to do. Of course I want them to have a funeral ; and a damn good one, they both deserve a fucking amazing one. But I don't know what to do and I literally have no money at all to pay for it! I just really need dad right now but he's always working. 

I miss them so much. I haven't left the house since i found out. To be honest I've hardly left my bed let alone my room. I just don't seem to have any energy to do anything. I just sleep all day. And when I'm not, I kind of just lay there, doing nothing but replaying memories in my head. All the happy times we had together.

#flashback/memory# 

'Jake, you go next! you go next!' mum chanted at Jake.

'oowwwkaaayyy!' my 7 year old brother replied in his little voice. he's so cute!

right now it's Christmas and we're all sat in mum and dad's room on their soft, unmade bed. 

Jake eagerly tore away the carefully wrapped paper and looked at it's content. His face turned from excited to extremely happy! He got the toy car he so desparatly wanted. His face said it all as he bounced up and down. He dived at my mum and dad and captured them into a huge bear hug. they all started laughing and I started tickling Jake. He squirmed around as mum and dad joined in. We all laughed at him and then i saw dad give me the look. oh no. I know that look to well. Before I could escape, his hands attached themselves to me side as he started tickleing me. I hate being tickeld! I giggled and laughed so much and tried to wiggle out of his grasp but miserably failing thanks to is strong, muscular built.

#end of flashback# 

A loud thud brought me back to reality. Was dad finslly home? I dragged my warm duvet off of my tired body. I haven't really eaten much and I'm starting to see the effects. Not much has changed but my legs seem to have changed a bit. I finally got downstairs to find dad stood in the kitchen staring out of the window. 

'dad?' 

' The funeral is in am hour,go and get ready.' he sounded to worn and tired. 

'oh and I'm sorry about what I said, no one should have died.' did he just appolagise? 

I just nodded my head at him and climbed the stairs to go and get ready. 

---------------------------------------------------------

hellllllooooooooo, okay I know this was short but I updated like 10 minutes ago and I really need a shower because I had double PE today. 

byeee 

~JJJJEEEESSSSSSSS :)