Chapter 3

Ciao! I've updated 3 times in one day.. Wow I really don't have a life. OH WELL! On with le storryyyyyyyyyy

-the picture at the side it was Sky looks like-

~Jess

Sky's POV

Holly didn't shut up the WHOLE WAY THERE. I felt like slapping that freakin child. When we got there it was about 6. SHE BLABBERED ABOUT THEM FOR 2 HOURS. we all got out of the car and walked over to the arena for, the car park. Well Holly ran with us trailing benign her. When we got to the entrance there was a huge que that had about 300 people in it. Kill me.

We stood in line for about 2 hours. I repeat 2 hours. So now it was 8 and it hadn't even started. We showed the guards our tickets and walked in. I still don't know where we're hear to see. We found out seats and they were in the middle of the arena. So were in the middle of this crowd of screaming girls.

Wonderful.

5 guys walked on stage and they started to sing. Ill admit they were all really good singers but they're music wasn't my kind. They were all pretty attractive to say the least...

After about 2 hours of being deafened and crushed we finally got out of the arena. Holly was smiling like an idiot at this point. We started making our way back to the car but it was pretty difficult as it was pitch black. We were all sticking together checking each row as we forgot to check the row before we went in. I realised I had gotten separated from the girls and ill admit i was pretty creeped out. I'm kind of scared of the dark and I'm in this wierd place where it's really eeary. Okay to be honest I'm REALLY scared. I started to panic and run to someone where. I don't know where just somewhere. I was running for my freakin life when suddenly I collided with someone and let out a scream as it scared the fudge out of me. I fell to the ground and the person who I bumped into stick their hand out to help me up. I could hardly see it in the dark but it was pretty close to my face and I could see a street lamp in the distance so it wasn't as dark here. I grabbed their hand before apologising. They said sorry too and we both went our separate ways. I flipped my phone out of my pocket to ring Chloe and ask her to pick me up as I could see a road sign telling me where I was. She didn't pick up so I started running back to where I came from. I don't even know where I came from. Now I'm completely lost in the pitch black. I ran and ran. I sprited around a corner to be greeted by bright lights, loud screeching of tires, pain, a scream and then blackness.

Okay that was the 3rd chapter! I don't even know if anyone is reading this but I enjoy writing it so I'm gonna carry on anyway!

I left it on a cliffhanger mmwwuuahahahahahaaaaaa! >:)

Ill probably update later cos I have no life. At all.

Byeee!

~Jess :) xx