Chapter 13

This one's for Tinkerellie ;)

Unknown P.O.V

*loud bang* What? What the frickedy frack is happening? My eyes wondered to the top of the spiral stairs to Liam's room. I think that's where the noise came from. He'll be fine though it's Liam, he probably just dropped something. Wait he always shouts and swears if he drops something...but all I could hear was the deafening silence of nothing. Nothing? Something's up.

As I reached the top of the staircase I began to fasten the pace of my walk as worry started creeping its way through my body. One last deep breath, then I opened the door. Glancing down to the floor I noticed Liam's phone was lying lifelessly with a shattered screen on his hardwood floor. Eventually bringing my eyes to Liam's I knew something was wrong. His eyes said it all. Worry now being at full power in this stupid body I stepped over the broken phone, and parked my cutey little booty next to Liam's tushy. Silence suffocated the blue coloured room as not a word was said between me and him.

"What-" I started to question but Liam cut me off,

"It's sky"

*sky's POV*

Ok something absolutely stinks. What the mother fudger is that? It reeks! Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I was hit by devastating reality. I've been kidnapped. Oopsie whoopsie!

My kidnappers I'm guessing came charging out of another room, grabbed me from lying on the floor. Wow I was on the floor? Ha it was pretty comfy. He threw me in a car trunk and closed it without a word. The car started and suddenly dived into gear. I got pretty sleepy so I just went to sleep. When I woke up I was being dragged out of the boot.

"OOOOHHHH DISNEYWORLD!!!" Oh my god my kidnapper brought me to Disneyworld what a treat. We went straight to Space Mountain. I leaped straight into a seat right at the front. My kidnapper sat in the little seat next to me. The ride started and was really fast and fun. We suddenly went flying up the track and suddenly my seatbelt snapped in two and I was flying through the air. I landed with a smack on the concrete.

*liams pov*

"LETS GO TO DISNEY LAND ITLL BE GREAT!" I said to myself. I got in the car and went straight there. Running to space mounted I got excited. I stood in something...almost...cheesy?... I looked down and it was a pizza. Not just any pizza. It was Sky...pizza. I screamed and ran all the way home and went to bed.

*skys POV*

What the hell liam don't stand on me. Just because I'm pizza it doesn't mean you can discriminate against me. What an asshole. I crawled all the way to Liam's. My mangled arms dragged my cheesy body up his drive. Harry was there. He looked confused. I pushed my dislocated legs off the floor and dived onto Harry and devoured his face and got bored by the time I was at his neck. I leaped off his body and it fell to the floor with a thud. I dragged myself up the stairs and saw Liam. I was pissed. I jumped up and chewed his face up just like Harry's. Damn Liam tasted good. His still warm-corpse fell to the ground with a loud thud as sickly sweet blood started oozing from his rigid neck.

Then I ate myself because I'm just too cheesy *wink wink*.