~ Chapter 1 ~

Okay! Here's Chapter 1! I hope you like it! Please comment, vote and fan/follow! ;) xoxoxox I fan/follow back! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hermione's POV*

I turned over in the bed and subconsciously snuggled up closer to Fred. I was laid on my side with my head resting on his bare chest as my arm was draped over his stomach, whilst Fred had his arms wrapped tightly around me in a protective manner and his face was buried in my hair. I smiled at how comfy I was but then I looked at the clock on the bedside table and groaned internally at the time. It was 7 o'clock which meant that I had to be at the Burrow in twenty minutes to help Luna get ready for the wedding.

I sat up slightly and gently nudged Fred trying to wake him up but all he did was grumble and bury his head in the pillow.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled.

"Fine but you better be up when I get out of the shower." I said as I pulled back the covers so I could climb out of the bed but suddenly Fred snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me back down so my back was against his chest and his face was resting on my shoulder.

"Fred. What are you doing?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Sleeping." He mumbled. Seriously he is not a morning person.

"I can see that, but I really need to get ready for the wedding." I said. I didn't want to leave, I was so comfy, but I had to help Luna get ready.

"But I'm comfy!" He whined.

"Me too. We'll carry on with this later." I said.

"Okay." He said as he removed his arm so I could get up. I turned over and pecked him on the lips before climbing out of the bed and walking into the bathroom.

I quickly showered and got changed into a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans before drying my hair with a flick of my wand and pulling it up into a pony tail. I was going to be getting ready at the Burrow anyway so there was no point in getting dressed up yet. I smiled at Fred when I re-entered the bedroom. He was sprawled out on the bed with the covers laying on the floor in a pile whilst he had his head buried in the pillow and his arms and legs stretched out on the bed randomly. I tried not to laugh at the sight as I walked over to him.

"I'm going to start breakfast, do you want me to make you some?" I asked.

"Yes please sweetheart." He said as he attempted to untangle himself from the mess of covers which he was failing at miserably. He gave one final tug at the covers and accidentally fell off of the bed and on to the floor with a loud thud.

"Do you want some help, babe?" I asked chuckling as he really was struggling now.

"No I'm okay!" He said grinning as he jumped up from the floor.

"Make sure you wake George up as soon as you're ready." I said.

"Sure." He replied.

I left the room and walked down the hall and into the kitchen where I began to rummage around in the fridge for the ingredients to make breakfast. I began to cook some bacon when Fred walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Smells great!" He said.

"Thanks it'll be ready in a minute. Is George awake?" I asked.

"Yep he's just having a shower and then after breakfast Bill, Charlie, Luke, Ron, Harry and dad are coming over and we're going to get ready." Said Fred.