~ Chapter 10 ~

Sorry for the late update, I've been really busy with family stuff! Anyway, here's chapter 10!! :D I hope you like it! Please comment, vote and follow! Thank you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hermione's POV*

"Seriously Luke?! You are crazier than dad!" I yelled as my brother's eyes widened in shock that I was yelling at him. I felt my eyes glow bright silver from my frustration but I didn't care.

"I was freakin' worried about you! You weren't returning any of my calls, I thought something happened to you!" He argued as he stepped forwards.

"I wasn't returning your calls because you were annoying me when you were supposed to be on your honeymoon with your wife!" I yelled at him before I sat down on the sofa with a huff.

"W-what? I was just -"

"No! You're all so protective over me when I can handle myself! Besides I have Fred to look after me just like Chloe has you now!" I told him before I sighed defeatedly. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Luke. It's just I get tired of being treated like I can't handle myself when you all know that I can."

"I know you can but I still worry about you." Luke said before he crossed the room and sat beside me, giving me a tight hug.

"Why didn't you just tell me instead of worrying me?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want you to feel like I was pushing you away." I said.

"You could never get rid of me you idiot, I'm your twin!" He grinned.

"And that's why we've decided for you and George to be joint god-father's." Fred told him with a grin.

"What really?" Luke's eyes brightened excitedly.

"Who else better, right? After all you are our twins!" I smiled.

"Thank you!!" He yelled in my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"You need to go back to Chloe now before she kills you." I told him jokingly.

"Yeah you're right." He gently kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I'll let Fred deal with making sure you're alright when I'm not around. I'm glad you and the baby are okay though."

"You're forgiven." I hugged Luke I sent him a stern look. "Now get out of here before I go all wolfblood on your ass."

"Yes boss!" He jumped up and waved good bye to the others before he left the room.

I sighed and leant against Fred when he sat beside me.

"We'll leave you two alone." Luna smiled before she pulled George towards the fire place.

"See you tomorrow!" George and Fred told each other in unison causing Luna and I to giggle.

I blinked when they flooed away and smiled at Fred when he kissed my cheek. "I love you, 'Mione."

"I love you too, Fred."

I snuggled against him and finally relaxed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! It's just a filler chapter!!! :)