~ Chapter 3 ~

Okay, here's chapter 3! Hope you like it!! Please comment, vote and fan/follow!! :) I fan/follow back! Xoxoxox ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hermione's POV*

It was Friday and it was safe to say that I was exhausted. For the past week I'd been attending numerous weddings and luckily all those who had been made to get married (the marriage law) had now had their weddings. I was currently curled up on the sofa in Fred and I's flat (George and Luna had their own flat now but we're currently on their honeymoon anyway, they were arriving home tomorrow). Fred was downstairs with Lee and they were currently busy with Weasleys Wizards Wheezes so I was taking advantage of my alone time to read. In a couple of weeks I'd be starting my new job as a Healer at St Mungos. I couldn't wait but as soon as I was working I probably wouldn't have any spare time to read so I was trying to relax whilst I still could.

It was nearly 5 o'clock and Fred said that our first official date was at 6 o'clock so I knew that I'd have to get ready for the date soon. I smiled and placed my book on the coffee table and stood up. I walked into Fred and I's room and began to look for something nice to wear. I settled on a navy blue dress that was body fitting from the waist up and flowed freely down to my knees, I also grabbed some black slip on shoes and laid the outfit out on the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was done I wrapped my towel around myself and walked back into the bedroom to the bed where I had laid out my outfit. Using my towel I dried myself and then got some underwear and got changed into the dress before I slipped my shoes on. Once dressed, I walked over to the mirror and magically straightened my hair and allowed it to fall freely down my back. I decided against wearing make-up so I dubbed myself ready to go. I looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly 6 o'clock, Fred should be here soon.

My head jerked up when there was a knock at the door. I smiled and walked to the front door. Opening the front door I grinned at Fred. He was casually leaning against the door frame wearing a pair of blue jeans, a white button up shirt and a black blazer, his hair was in its usual ruffled/just-got-out-of-bed look and he was holding a single white rose in his hand.

"Hello beautiful. You look stunning." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, have I ever mentioned that you look hot in a blazer?" I said winking.

"You may have mentioned it at some point." He replied grinning. "This is for you."

I smiled as he handed me the white rose. "It's beautiful, thank you." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you, 'Mione." He replied which caused me to blush slightly.

"Thanks Freddie." I said as I reached up and gently kissed his lips.

"You ready for our first official date?" He asked smiling.

"Of course. So where are we going?" I asked as I walked through the door and locked it behind me.

"It's a surprise." He said as he offered me his arm. I grinned and linked arm's with him. I closed my eyes as I felt the familiar sensation of apparating take over me.

I opened my eyes and saw that Fred had apparated us to muggle London. I smiled at the familiar city and entwined my fingers with Fred's as he led me down the busy streets of London towards what looked like a cinema.

"I remembered how much you talked about going to the cinema with your dad and Luke so with the combined help of Luke, Harry and George I managed to find out that this was the exact cinema that you went to when you were younger and I decided to take you here." Said Fred which caused me to smile up at him.