~ Chapter 7 ~

*Hermione's POV*

I remained frozen in place after those words crossed my father's lips. I'm four weeks pregnant? I did the quick calculation in my head and realised that he was right. Fred and I were on our honeymoon four weeks ago so it added up. I wasn't ready to be a parent...was I?

"D-does Fred know?" I whispered as I glanced down at my still sleeping husband.

"No. Not yet. We thought you'd like to tell him when he wakes up, he hasn't left your side since you arrived yesterday morning." My father told me before he walked over to me. "Congratulations by the way. I know the two of you will be great parents." He said as he hugged me tightly. "I'm proud of you, munchkin."

"Thank you, dad. I love you." I said as I hugged him back.

"I love you too. Remember that you're not alone; you have Fred, The Weasley's, Harry, your other wizard friends, myself, your mother, your brothers and the rest of the pack. We will be here for whatever you need." He said.

I smiled at him as he kissed my cheek. "I'll come and visit you later with your mum. I think that Mrs Weasley will want you at the Burrow today because she wanted to make sure you are okay. But be warned my little wolf, I think that she will smother you in hugs when she hears the news.

I chuckled at that, I knew that is what Mrs Weasley will do. I was more concerned with my mother's reaction, she's always wanted grandchildren and she is far too overprotective with me as I'm her only daughter.

"Does mum know yet?" I asked.

"Only healer Andrews, myself and you know at the moment. I'm about to go home to announce it to the pack that another pack member will be born in less than nine months." My father replied.

"Less than nine months?" I asked.

"Remember that pregnancies with wolfbloods are over a shorter amount of time that a normal human pregnancy. The baby develops at a swifter rate depending on how powerful the wolfblood will become. You and Luke took only four months to be born and that is why you're so powerful compared to others." My father explained and I nodded in understanding.

"I'll see you at the Burrow later." He said kissing my cheek once more before he turned and left. I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. I'm going to be a mother.

"Once Mr Weasley wakes up you are clear to leave but just take it easy, I've already told Mr Weasley that you'll need to take it easy but I didn't tell him why, I'll leave that up to you." Healer Andrews said with a smile as he turned to leave but before he left he turned around and said, "Congratulations to the both of you."

I smiled politely at the healer as he left but my gaze switched to Fred who stirred in his sleep.

"Hey love." I said quietly as his eyes flickered open.

"You're awake?" He said happily as he squeezed me in a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he began checking me over. "The healer wouldn't tell me anything. I've been freaking out, I was so worried... why are you grinning?" He asked upon seeing the grin on my face.

"Fred, he didn't tell you what was wrong because there is nothing wrong." I said but it just made Fred frown in confusion. "In fact it's good news."

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said and I giggled at his reaction.

His mouth was hanging open in shock but after a moment his gaze landed on my flat stomach as he smiled. "We're going to be parents?" I nodded and I saw Fred beginning to tear up as he grinned.

"Don't you dare cry Fred Weasley!" I warned him with a smile. "I know they are happy tears but if you cry I'll start crying and things will get mushy." I laughed when he laughed at the tear that ran down my cheek.

I closed my eyes when he kissed my tears away and he gently pulled me against his chest as he buried his face in my hair. "You really are making me the happiest man alive, 'Mione. I love you so much and I know I will love our child just as much."

I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down to my level and I crushed my lips against his in a scorching kiss. "I love you too, Fred, with all my heart and I couldn't imagine starting a family with anyone else but you." I murmured against his lips feeling him smile at what I said before he kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss when I felt Fred gently rub my stomach with his calloused hand.

"I think we should tell the others." I said.

"Lets go then." He replied causing me to grin and cuddle up to him. "Or we could wait a few more minutes." He added as an afterthought causing me to chuckle and nod in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Please comment, vote and follow! Thank you! :D