Moving Somewhere New (One Direction)

Chapter 2

I sat there in the moving truck staring at the new house. It was huge. Bigger than any other house I have lived in before.

"so.. you like it?" my mom asked.

"like it? I love it! it's bigger than I could've ever imagined! you really weren't kidding!" I exclaimed.

"good, I'm glad. but since we live in such a big house now, I will probably be working more. That means you'll be home by yourself a lot. You're 19 and I'm sure you can handle yourself. I will unpack the house but after that I'll be at work most of the time." she said.

"see ya." I exclaimed. and I was off to check out the inside of the house.

The outside was all different shades of brown. They were placed perfectly. It was gated, and had its own private pool with a double staircase leading to it. It had about 10 foot high cream colored pillars leading to the door just like a castle, a huge bay window on the left side in the front and a four car garage to the right. But the outside was nothing compared to the inside.

On the inside there was a double staircase leading up to a balcony where you could see the front door. If you walk to the left you see the dining room, which leads to the kitchen with marble counter tops, a flat top stove and stainless steal appliances. I was in total awe of this house and I couldn't believe it was mine.

To the right there was the living room with a fireplace. from here there is a door that goes to the basement and garage.

When you walk upstairs and go right my room was at the end of the hall. I had already picked it out! It was like a master bedroom with a walk in closet and it's own bathroom. Once I saw it I didn't care about any other room.

While exploring the house I completely forgot about helping my mom unload the truck. I jogged down the stairs when I saw that the truck was gone and my mom had already started unpacking. I carried all my boxes up to my room and started putting it all together. I'm actually loving it here more than I thought I would and I haven't even been here for an hour.