Chapter 14

62 reads!? thanks everyone!! It may not seem like a lot to you, but it is for me!!!

SCHOOL STARTED YESTERDAY! EW.

Anyway, I've been having the biggest Louis feels like ever!! So this chapter is all about Louis & Ally with a little bit of other people.. you'll just have to read & see who. (; ALSO, this is just a filler chapter. The next one will be longer, I promise!

************************************

Louis POV

I kept looking over at Ally. I was confused. So many questions were running through my mind like, why did she choose to kiss me? Out of all the others.. ME. Why not Zayn? or why didn't she just say no?

My thoughts were interrupted when Ally started talking.

"You know I can feel you staring at me. It's like you're trying to burn a hole right through me." she said smiling.

"What?! Me stare!? pssh. yeah." I said trying not to sound like I was lying. Which obviously didn't work.

"Ha. Whatever." she said. "Where are we going anyways?"

"No where special. Just the mall. and it seems like we're here" I answered dragging out here. "Shades on."

Im glad I brought security because as soon as we got out, fans immediately started screaming things like

LOUIS YOU'RE AMAZING!!

ALLY WHERE'S HARRY?!

GUYS OVER HERE!

ALLY, LOOK OVER HERE. REMEMBER ME?

Ally's POV

I heard someone ask if I remembered them and I turned to look as I was walking inside. They looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Let's go to Forever 21!" I said to Louis. He just laughed as I dragged him by the hand. Meanwhile the fans are still screaming and cameras still flashing.

Great, we'll probably be on the cover of every magazine in history. Just another thing to worry about.

We made it into forever 21 and started looking around.

"I think this would look nice." Louis said holding up a thin Aztec print dress.

"Good idea! You pick out some stuff and I'll try it on!" I exclaimed. I was trying my best to stay positive and not think about Harry and Jessica's kiss, but it was always in the back of my mind. Yeah i kissed Louis, but I didn't look like I was into it.... did I?

My phone started to go off when I saw that it was a text from Harry.

Babe. I'm sorry, but she kissed me. I can't control her actions. but, you kissed Louis? -x Harry

Yeah. looks like you can't control your own either I whispered myself as I shoved my phone into my pocket. I guess Louis heard me and knew it was Harry because he just smiled.

"I'll go try this on." I went to the changing room and tried on the Aztec dress.

"So..? how do I look?" I questioned Louis as I walked out. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Absolutely beautiful." he said eyeing me up and down.

"Alright googley eyes, keep it in your pants." I laughed as I went back into the changing room. I started to get back into my regular clothes when the curtain opened. I gasped as I turned around. It was Louis. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. His hands trailing down my body to my hips. We kissed for a good minute before he pulled away smiling.

"If that didn't mean something, I don't know what does." he said with a smirk.

I, hurriedly, got dressed and paid. The walk to the car was awkward and silent except for the fans, and the car ride home was far worse.

"W-why did you do that..?" I asked nervously turning to him.

"Do what?" he said with a smirk.

"Don't play dumb. Now's not the time." I said with a serious look on my face.

"Okay, okay." he said with a chuckle. "Honestly.. I don't know.. but if you don't tell, I won't tell."

I nodded my head as I started to get out the car.

"Wait." Louis called. "Why did you pick me?"

I looked at him confused.

"to kiss?" he said.

I thought for a minute. "I truly do not know." and that was the truth. I really didn't know.