Moving Somewhere New (One Direction)

Chapter 4 (a month later)

Allys P.O.V

*do do do do do do do do do do do dun* I wake up to my IPhone ringing loudly.

"H-Hello?" I said sleepily.

"SO!? HOW'S THE NEW PLACE!?" said the unknown caller.

"Who is this..?" I asked still groggy, trying to wipe the sleepers out my eyes. I hadn't even looked at the caller ID.

"Jessica!! How's the new place!? Is it as big as you thought it would be?! Are there any cute boys? How are the neighbors?" Jessica asked eager to find out.

"Oh! Sorry. It's great! My neighbors are... well I guess you could say they're pretty hot!" I exclaimed fiddling with my necklace that my mom had gotten me as a birthday present a couple years ago. "You should come visit next week for my birthday! It's summer, so there's no school, and I could pick you up at the airport." My birthday was coming up and I really wanted to spend it with her, she was my best friend back in West Virginia.

"I thought you'd never ask! I'm already packing my bags! I can't wait!" she said. "I'll probably leave Sunday, but I got to go. Love you! Bye!"

I was so excited to finally see someone that I knew. Since we just moved in, I don't really know anybody except for the boys of One Direction and a couple others that live around me.

I looked at my phone. 11:00. "I guess I better take a shower." I thought to myself. I grabbed a towel, undressed and hopped in the shower. I was rinsing out the conditioner when I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I hurriedly got out the shower and dried myself. I ran into my room, tripping on the way there, and threw on a bra and slipped on my pink sweatshirt with princess written in sliver sparkly letters.

Who ever was at the door wasn't leaving because they knocked louder and louder every time! Anyway, I slipped on my dark washed Hollister shorts and raced down the stairs.

"IM COMING!" I yelled trying to get there as fast as I could. When I opened the door it was the boys. We had gotten pretty close in the past month or so.

"Why are you so wet?" Liam asked.

"Well! I had to jump out of the shower because somebody wouldn't quit knocking!" I said in a playful tone.

"Guilty is charged." said Louis.

"We'll come in, come in! I figure you guys came over to hang out." I said with a little bit of hope.

"Actually we did!" exclaimed Harry with Niall shaking his head in agreement.

Zayn was still just standing there.. like he normally does. I had to admit, I had a little crush on Zayn. He's just so perfect. His walk, the way he talks and dresses, when he looks at me and smiles, the single blonde stripe in his hair. Ughh. He was just amaZAYN. haha, get it? I crack myself up sometimes.

The boys made their way through the living room and into the basement. I basically used it as a chill hangout place for when my friends come over.

"you guys want something to eat?" I asked.

"PIZZA!!!" Niall exclaimed. His face lit up. Man that boy loves food!

I made my way upstairs and sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I was ordering 3 large pizzas when Zayn walked in.

Zayns P.O.V

I stood there at the door unable to say anything. Every time I saw Ally, time seemed to stop. I got lost in her beautiful hazel eyes. It's like I zoned out and I couldn't hear or comprehend anything the others were saying. I loved the way her wet hair looked. It was long and you could tell it was starting to dry because it was kind of curly.

She invited us inside and we made our way down to the basement. Her house was huge. It was probably as big as ours.

I came back to reality when Ally asked if we wanted anything to eat.

"PIZZA!!!" Niall exclaimed. That boy loves food.. She walked back upstairs, I was guessing to order the pizza.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I said. Which was not where I was really going. I searched and found Ally in the kitchen. She didn't notice me at first. You could say I was checking her out. She look so cute in her pink polka dot socks and pink sweatshirt. She looked up and saw me, giving me a huge smile. God, she was so pretty.