Moving Somewhere New (One Direction)

Ally's P.O.V.

When I woke up the next morning Jessica was laying next to me, still sound asleep. I got up, tripping over my neon pink vans, and tried making my way to the bathroom. My room was a wreck. It really needed cleaned. Anyway, I looked in the bathroom mirror and there was a huge red mark across the left side of my face.

"Holy shit!" I said to myself. It was kind of raised like a welt, but also very faint.

I went back into my room to pick up a few things when I saw that Jessica was already way ahead of me.

"You're room needed cleaned.. like bad." she said.

"Haha. Yeah I know. That's what I'm about to do." I started to pick up the room but was interrupted when Jessica shouted "OH MY LORD!"

"What!?" I asked.

"Nice face you got there." she said jokingly.

"Haha. You're so funny." I said sarcastically. We finished cleaning up my room and went downstairs to the basement.

"Are you okay..?" Jessica asked.

"Well. My life seems to be falling apart. Zayn slapped me, that bastard.. and my mom came home last night at 3 in the morning to tell me that she's moving out and giving me the house."

"Zayn's a dick! He's lucky I don't go kick his ass right now! and what!? you're mom left you the house?"

"Yep. and you know what the worst part is?" I said staring into space. "She forgot my birthday." I quickly looked at the ground and caught a tear before it fell.

Changing the subject I said "So do you want to move in with me?" You could tell in my voice that I was crying and I immediately broke down. Jessica hugged me and simply said. "Of course."

*ding dong*

"I'll get it." Jessica said. She let go and went upstairs to see who was at the door. After a few minutes of waiting she came back down.

"Who was it?" I asked.

Soon after, Harry stepped into view. He was so cute. He had on a simple graphic tee and as usual his tight skinny jeans. Standing with his hands in his pockets.

Then there was me, messy hair, sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and no makeup with a red, tear stricken face. hot.

"Well I'll leave you two alone.." Jessica said as she inched her way up the stairs before running the rest of the way.

"Hey." I said, my voice still a little raspy. He came in and sat down next to me.

"Please. Don't cry.. This is my all my fault. I couldn't stop myself from kissing you, therefore Zayn walked in and hit you. This is my fault. You crying is my fault." He said.

"It's not your fault. It's partly mine.. I should've just said no. But I didn't and I don't even know why I didn't..." I said.

He lifted my chin and wiped a few of my tears. "Just please don't cry."

All I could say was "Ok." His big brown eyes were so captivating. When I was with him nothing else mattered.

"We should throw a party." I said.

"That was random, but okay. I'll probably have about 10 million girls screaming at me, but that sounds really cool." said Harry.

"Who said you were even invited?" he smiled and we both laughed. "I guess I could just invite some people my age from around the neighborhood. It'll be like a birthday party!"

"Sounds lovely. Lets go make some flyers."

We headed upstairs to go get some paper and markers. "JESSICA!" I yelled. "WE'RE HAVING A PARTY AND YOUR SORRY ASS IS COMING."