Moving Somewhere New (One Direction)

Chapter 9

Ally's P.O.V.

Everyone was smiling at me. I knew they could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong love?" asked a concerned Louis. "Did you not like your surprise?"

"No I love it. I'm just not feeling very well." I looked around for Harry, but he was till no where to be seen.

"Where's Hazza?" Louis asked putting a frown on his face.

"Yeah. Where is the curly haired boy band member?" Zayn questioned.

"Who cares. Lets just have some cake." Niall said excitedly.

They brought out my cake and sang happy birthday, which had to be the best birthday song ever. You know.. because they were One Direction! After they sang like the angels that they truly are, it was time for me to blow out the candles.

"Make a wish." Zayn said kissing me on the cheek.

Everyone was staring at me. Smiling. I closed my eyes and thought to myself, "I wish I knew what to do." I then opened my eyes and blew out the candles.

"Lets eat!" an eager Niall yelled.

They cut the cake and it was a pretty delicious cake! We heard someone coming down the stairs and looked up to see Harry. He looked.. normal. He didn't look at me once but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

We finished our cake and headed out to the pool. I didn't bring a bathing suit so I went home and put on a cheetah fringe bikini top with black bottoms. Since I had just took a shower I didn't want to get my hair wet or anything so I just sat with my feet in the water.

"I forgot a towel.. Will you go get me one? Please!!!" Louis asked with a puppy dog face. Louis was the funniest one of the bunch but at the same time so polite. I felt like I could talk to him about anything.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do." I got up and went to go get Louis a towel. When I went inside Harry was sitting on the couch. I didn't realize that he wasn't outside swimming. We glanced at each other but I kept walking to go get a towel. I opened the hall closet and when I closed it Harry was at the end of the hall.

"Tell me that you didn't feel something earlier when I kissed you." Harry pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know." I responded. "I really don't know."

"That isn't a no." said Harry

"It isn't a yes either."

He walked up to me and kissed me once again. This time not pulling away. Instead the kiss deepened and we were basically making out. I ran my fingers through his hair until he pulled away. What was I doing?

"What the hell!!?" said an angry Zayn from the end of the hallway.

"Zayn I-" he interrupted me.

"You bitch!" screamed an angry Zayn. He walked up to me and got in my face screaming at me. All I could do was stand there with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Back off!" Harry yelled grabbing Zayn by his arm. "I kissed her! Its not her fault."

He shook Harry off. "She sure looked like she enjoyed it!" Zayn yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" I was cut off with a slap to the face. It was so powerful that it knocked me to the ground. Tears immediately rushed down my face.

"What the hell Zayn!! You can't just hit her! Are you mad!?" Harry yelled.

"Harry shut up before I hit you too!" Zayn yelled. He then stormed to his room.

By now everyone had heard what was going on and rushed up the stairs to see me lying on the floor.

"Oh my goodness. Ally. Are you okay?! asked a worried Louis.

"This is all my fault." Harry said.

"I'm okay, I think I better go home." I muttered.

Jessica helped me up and walked me over to the house.

"Are you sure you're alright? What happened?" asked Jessica.

"Zayn slapped me.." I said crying.

"That bastard. Why did he slap you? Do you want me to kick his ass?"

"He walked in on Harry kissing me.." I said quietly. "And the thing is.. I think I wanted him too.

She gave me a look of confusion but then her face softened. "I'll get you some ice."

I was glad that she wasn't judging me. Maybe now since her and Niall are talking, I could ask her to move in with me. She would be the perfect candidate.

Zayns P.O.V.

What have I done..? I sat there not knowing how to act or what to do. Why am I so stupid!?

There was a knock at the door and in cane Louis. "Have you gone completely mad!?" an angry Louis asked.

"I didn't mean to. I really didn't! It just happened as if it were a reflex." I said choking back the tears.

"Things like this don't 'just happen' Zayn. You may have been mad, but that is no reason to lash out and hit Ally like that!"

"What do I do? I need to get her back." I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"I don't think that there's any coming back from this Zayn.. I'm sorry." Louis then walked out.

I stayed in my room the rest of the day. I wouldn't dare go out and face the other boys today.

**THE NEXT DAY**

I walked downstairs to go get some breakfast. I passed the boys, who were all sitting in the living room, and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got out the orange juice, and then a glass. When I turned around, Harry was standing there looking completely pissed off.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to get an attitude.

"My god Zayn, you're so annoying." said Harry.

Zayns P.O.V.

What have I done..? I sat there not knowing how to act or

"My god Zayn, you're just jealous." said Harry.

"Whatever you asshole. You kissed my girlfriend!? Does that not mean anything to you? This whole mess is your fault!"

"Oh no, don't put this on me. I didn't make you hit Ally, Zayn! You did that yourself and you can't take it back. By now Harry was in my face.

"You're not going to take her from me if that's what you're thinking. If you would have just kept your lips to yourself, everything would be great." I said in his face as well.

"Like I said you can't take back what you did nor fix it. But I can and that's what I plan to do."

I was so angry that I was afraid that I would hit Harry, so I bolted out to the back porch. I sat there sobbing with my head in my hands.

"What have I done..."