Moving Somewhere New (One Direction)

Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was 12:00 in the afternoon. I got out of bed and put on my makeup then went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of navy blue soffe shorts and put on a tie dye shirt. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my keys, put on some flip flops and walked to the garage. After all of that I got in my car and headed towards the airport.

Zayns P.O.V.

I saw Ally when she was walking to her car this morning. she always looks great even when she's not trying.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the living room yesterday. I wonder if she liked it? I know I did. What about when Harry kissed her.. What if she likes Harry? What if Harry likes her?

Harrys P.O.V.

Ally is actually really cute. She's a really nice girl too. I think I could start to like her.

When I kissed her yesterday it felt right. She didn't pull away either. Maybe she feels the same way I do.

When I got to the airport Jessica was waiting for me. I ran up to her and hugged her. I was glad to finally have someone to talk too. We packed her things into the car and went back to my place. When we got there I showed her around and where her room would be. She was in total shock of how big the house was.

"You really weren't kidding were you. this house is huge!" she said.

"Haha, I know!"

the doorbell rang and I already knew who it was.

"Who could that be? The cute neighbor boys maybe?!" said an excited Jessica.

"Probably! I told them to come over today! Promise me one thing though. You cannot freak out when I open this door." I said walking down the steps with Jessica not far behind.

"They're that cute!? Man, I can't wait to meet them! Hurry up!!" she said.

I opened the door and there they were Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry.

"Where is Liam?" I asked.

"He went to stay with his girlfriend for the week." Harry explained.

Meanwhile, Jessica was standing there like she was frozen in time. Better than screaming I guess.

"at least she's not a screamer!" said Niall.

"Y-You didn't tell me that 1D was your neighbor.." a shocked Jessica said.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"We'll you did an amazing job." she said still wide eyed.

"We'll guys come in!!" I happily gestured them inside. "Tonight I'm actually going to make dinner. So no pizza!"

"I love a good home cooked meal." Zayn said.

It was around 2:30 by now and we decided to go lay out by the pool. I've lived here for over a month and hadn't even used it yet. I went upstairs and slipped on an orange and navy blue bikini from Abercrombie and Fitch. Jess went to her room to put on her pink bikini and the boys went home to get their swim trunks.

We went outside and Harry immediately jumped into the pool. I was hesitant to get in, but Harry pulled me in anyways. After that it was on. I jumped on his back and tried to push him under. Which in the end failed because I don't weigh much and have no muscle. He laughed at my weakness. we all continued to splash each other and everything seemed to be going great. Zayn and Louis were acting stupid with each other and Niall and Jess seemed to really be hitting it off.

I forgot to get towels so I went upstairs to get some, Harry followed along to help me carry them.

"You know I think you're gorgeous." Harry said with his amazing smile.

"No, I didn't know you thought that." I said cautiously.

"We'll I do."

I let out a big smile and he smiled too. What was happening right now? I don't like Harry. At least I don't think I do.

"Here, carry some towels." I said placing a couple in his hands.

He laughed and we went back outside. We set the towels down and jumped back into the pool continuing to fight playfully. I managed to get out of his grip and get out the pool. Zayn came by and grabbed me and jumped into the pool. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We started to make out. I didn't even realize that everyone was staring at us.

"OOOOOHH! Zayns got a girlfriend!" said Harry. Which kind of confused me? Considering what happened when we were getting towels.

I started to blush, but I didn't care. I liked the sound of that. Zayn Malik's girlfriend. Everyone was taking it better than I thought they would. It was like a big weight was lifted off my chest. I mean, we're not dating.. but we could?

I turned back around to see Zayn looking at me so I kissed him.

"That was awkward." I said.

"Haha. Forget about them. They're just being stupid." Zayn said reassuring me.

I glanced over at Jessica and Niall. I had completely forgot about them! It seemed like they were doing just fine since Jessica was on top of Niall and they were making out.

"GET A ROOM!" I yelled joking with the both of them.

She continued to make out with him while giving me the middle finger. we all laughed and went back to doing whatever.

We got out of the pool at 6:00 and went back inside to get showers and just cool off. Zayn held my hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'm gonna go take a shower to get all the chlorine out my hair." I said.

"I'll come with you." said Zayn.