My date with Zayn <3 And the next morning

*Hannahs pov*

Zayn was a gentleman he opened the range rover door for me and helped me in cause I almost feel on my face.

One he got in the car we drove off, he finally broke the silence. You look beautiful babe.

I blush thank you, so where are you taking me tonight?

Its a surprise babe so just relax and listen to music. He reached his arm to the radio nob and turned it up How to save a life by the fray came on it was my favorite song by them.

I started to sing but it was off key then he joined in and we laughed and made jokes with me, till we pulled up to a very fancy place.

Zayn this is Collins this place is like 10 stars if that's possible.

I know babe but I wanted to take you here cause its a very nice place and the chef is a good buddy of mine. He gets out of the car and opens my door for me. Now after this is where we're really gonna have some fun.

***SKIP FANCY DINNER.****

We got back in the car. take your heels off and put these TOMs on. He handed me a box.

Where are we going?

Shhhhh just put this blind old on and relax. No one said a word its was silent but not and awkward silence.

Where here he finally says after like 30mins. I quickly take my blind fold off and see a fair. I love fairs they were my favorite thing to do growing up. As soon as we got through the gate he wanted to win me a bear, after like 12 tries he turns to me and says here babe go get a drink im gonna try one more time. I nod and went to the food vender.

I start to walk back and I see zany holding a bear with something around its neck. What's that I ask. He shrugs and hands me the bear. Looking closely I see its a necklace with an infinity sign on it. I looked up at him.

I wanted to make it more official. I was wondering if you can be my girlfriend?

I quickly nodded and jumped in his embrace, he helped me put it on.

The rest of the night was amazing we went on rides and eat junk food. When we realized that no one had stopped to ask for a picture or his signature not even paparazzi.

Then we heard it footsteps not just a few but a lot. Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me towered the car. But it was to late.

Fans and paparazzi surrounded us, they were screaming and shouting questions. Zayn pulled me close to him, he tried to calm me down as we walked but failed there was just to many of them.

ZAYN IS IT TRUE YOU GOT A GIRL PREGERS?

ZAYN SIGN MY PHONE! NO SIGN MY POSTER!

OMG I CANT BELIEVE HES DATING THAT PIECE OF CRAP OF A GIRL HE COULD DO MUCH BETTER!

That's when he stopped and turned to face the girl that said it.

Don't ever say those words again you don't even know how beautiful she is cause you paint your face with crayons on your face every morning. If you were a true fan you would be happy I found a girl I truly care about. With that he turned and left with me trailing behind him.

We got back to the car, im sorry they ruined our date.

Its okay to me they didn't cause now we can go see our friends.

HE smiled as we drove back to Mine and Mias place. Once we pulled up to the house I noticed that the lights were off only the glow of the tv was seen.

They open the door and expected to see everyone laying on the floor or futon but it was just Mia and Harry asleep cuddling on the futon. Awwww Zayn quick take a pic before they wake up. He snicker and pulled his phone out. This is soo going on twitter he whispered.

We went to my room to watch movies and he changed into his pjs he left here from last time the boys wanted to have a slumber party. I was changed put my hair up and wiped my make up off and went down stairs to get popcorn. The last step creaked and Mias head popped up without waking harry.

Its okay Mia go back to sleep were back from the date. She nodded and went back to sleep on Harrys chest.

I tossed the popcorn in the microwave and waited for it to be done. A pair of warm arms wrapped around my side and lips kissed my neck. I turned around and we had a make out session in the kitchen when the microwave beeped us apart. I pulled away and he pouted.

I gotta get the popcorn. He was giving me the puppy eyes and pouted so I gave him a quick peck on the lips when he pulled me in for more he picked me up and walked back to my room forgetting the popcorn.

THE NEXT MORNING

Zayns pov

I woke up to a sleeping Hannah the way here hair laid on the pillow reminded me of a sleeping angel. She was my angel, I got out of bed quietly and got in a shower.

Hannahs pov

I woke staring at the celling remembering the events of last night. I Turn my head to see Zayn gone. Sitting up I hear the shower is going. I smile and think how lucky I am to be with Zayn he makes me feel loved.

Harrys pov

I wake with Mia in my arms I can get use to this. Her head is on my chest she looks so peaceful like almost angelic. I haven't told her I love like when you mean every ounce of it, but I do love her she makes me soo happy.

Mias pov

I try to lay on my side when I realize im still in Harrys arms. Oddly enough for being on a futon im comfy. I go to look at Harrys face when I realize hes already looking at me. Good Morning I yawn

Morning love.

What are you looking at I ask.

Im admiring a view of someone beautiful. I blush and smile your too sweet I tell him.

UNKNOWN POV

Those boys better keep there girls close and I do mean close you never know whos gonna be around when there not looking. Good luck boys your gonna need it.