SHE'S BACK

Hannah's POV

I sit up in my bed and turn the TV on waiting for zayn to get out of the shower. I then see a note on my desk and think awwww zayn wrote me a note before he went to take a shower so I go to read it. I read it and scream. Zayn comes out of the bathroom in a towel and mia and harry come through the door.

What happened? mia asked

She's back! MIA SHES BACK!!!! I say starting to cry.

Zayn and harry look a each other confused and mia and I look at them scared and worried. Zayn came over to me and tried to calm me down and harry did the same to mia.

Who is back babe? What did she write? Zayn asked.

Its Alice," I say sobbing" she wrote, I'm watching you and I'm making sure this time you won't get away from me.

Why is she threatening you? What happened? Harry asked

She's trying to get revenge on mia because she thinks that Mia killed her brother. But it isn't true. She's trying to get back at me because I told her I wasn't going to deal with her anymore. She almost got Mia killed one day, we were walking in that park and she came running up and pushed Mia in the street. She almost got ran over if the car didn't swerve.

Since then we thought she was gone. But I guess since we're both happy she wants to strike again.

It was horrible I literally thought I was gonna die right there. Mia said.

Why can she just leave us alone? I yell.

I don't know love, but the boys and I are going to do everything we can to keep you two safe. Zayn said hugging me.

Thank you. I said as i started to cry again.

Mia and Harry had left the room. Even though I was scared I felt safe in Zayns arms.

Zayn? I say tears still my eyes.

Yes love? he said

Don't leave me. I said feeling safe and something I haven't felt before.

I would never leave you baby. I care for you so much and nothing is going to change that. Zayn said with love in his beautiful brown eyes.

You don't know how much that means to me. I said, I wish I could stay in his warm arms forever.

MIAS POV

Mia why does that girl want to hurt you.

She thinks I killed her brother.

What happened to him Harry asked.

I was driving my sister and mat home. Mat Is Alice's brother. And in the middle of intersection a car ran a red light and hit the passenger side. Matt died on impact.

She thinks I did it on purpose.

It will be okay, I promise kitten.

I started to think about the day I almost died. Tears now coming from my eyes. Harry if that person wasn't paying attention I wouldn't be alive right now.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

DING DONG

Who is that. I thought. Hannah and Zayn went to the door. Hannah opened it and it was the boys, Mary and someone else was with them. I could see it wasn't good by the look on Hannah's face. Hannahs facial expression had anger and fear in it.

HANNAH'S POV

I open the door seeing the boys and Mary I smile and let them in then I see her Alice the one that's been ruining our lives. But she was with Lou and she was laughing. It made me cringe seeing her here. I turned to zayn.

Zayn she's here and she's with Louis. Can you get the boys in the kitchen please? I whisper scared.

Yeah babe don't worry ill get them. he said and kissed my cheek. I walk to the kitchen and I see mia and Harry.

Omg, Mia she's here. she came with Lou. I got zayn to get the boys in here. Mia I'm scared but if she lays a hand on one of these boys imma knock her out. I can promise you. I said angry and scared. once I said that the boys came into the room.

Boys Mia and I need to tell you something. I said

Louis the girl you brought with you is someone that has tried kill me and hurt Hannah on many occasions. Boys we need your help to keep us safe.... Mia said.

Right when she got done saying that Alice walks in the kitchen and puts her hand on zayns shoulder.

THATS IT! I said yelling. I go over and hit her square in the nose. She step back and smiled at me. I then slapped her.

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!! I said and tried to hit her again but zayn held me back.

Baby you can stop now. Its ok. he whispered in my ear. I suddenly just stopped.

Ok. I said looking at him. I turn back around and she wasn't there anymore.

Mia where did she go? I asked then Louis and Liam come back in the room.

We showed her to the door. Liam said.

I'm sorry I freaked out and you guys had to see that. I just wasn't going to let her hurt you guys or anyone here and plus I was appalled that she thought she could come in here and get away with it. Like I said I'm sorry about the whole seen even though she needed it. I said

I'm just shocked that you hit someone. Your normally all not violent then that was like wow. Niall said.

Heh yeah. I say rubbing my neck.

So can we have a sleep over. please. Louis said with puppy dog eyes.

Gez, you guys kill me with your puppy dog eyes, but ok I don't see why not. what do you think Mi. I said

What? sorry I wasn't paying attention. she said

They want to have a sleep over what do you think. I said to mia

Oh ok yeah sure. mia says smiling.

ok first things first we have to play a game. says Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. IVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF STUFF LATELY, BUT HERE YOU GO. OH COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT IT MIGHT NEED.

THANKS

HANNAH<3